Will Smith

Damn, all I’m gonna say, is that if it had been a white dude punching Chris Rock, he’d be dragged out, thrown in jail & canceled Originally Posted by Presj22
LOL. What would have been your response had Chris Rock been a white comedian and then slapped by Will S? Originally Posted by BlackJedi
on turning the table on the Ops racist ass. Its was just a miss understanding on a live show, IF its the last one of this yearly, its a by me
Will Smith is okay with other guys fucking his wife, but he draws the line at jokes. 😂
Over-emotional asshole. He should have been arrested for assault.
Will Smith is okay with another guy fucking his wife, but he draws the line at jokes. 😂
He's an out of control asshole. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Reminds me of this True story: I remember years ago, I was at the bar with a coworker who was hammered. He got talking with some girl and her bf came over and said to him “I don’t care if you F her, just don’t kiss her”
Reminds me of this True story: I remember years ago, I was at the bar with a coworker who was hammered. He got talking with some girl and her bf came over and said to him “I don’t care if you F her, just don’t kiss her” Originally Posted by Presj22
Helluva nice guy 😂
Chris Rock can take a slap. He didn't even rub his face. The natural reaction would have been to hit him back.
At least there one guy on that stage knew how to control his impulses.
Will Who? Emrata was much more interesting:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 277584355_3236900976593626_977284925894798389_n.jpg (210.8 KB, 56 views)
I can't wait for the Comedy Central Roast of Jada
I can't wait for the Comedy Central Roast of Jada Originally Posted by Presj22
that'll be good
Better Woke than Texas Trash

Oah kay. Killer
Lots a toxic masculinity on display through the tee vee

Micro aggression beamed right into your living room

For the3 people actually tuning into that crap