OURHOME2 ERROR

Double whiplash lol.
Whaaaaaat? Still cannot connect...stop playing lol
We should sue for whiplash. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

Paying any attention to that "site" altogether.

If you're a member of PP, please refer reliable, safety conscious, dependable providers.

If you're an approved provider on PP, please refer reliable, safety conscious, dependable clients.

We all deserve better.
The error I'm getting now says "Service Unavailable." Ain't that the truth!
what is PP
My Browser stop me from going to H2O. Originally Posted by Tiger811
Same here no access.Got server unavailable message last attempt
what is PP Originally Posted by captainxtream
Maybe, pacepro?
Maybe, pacepro? Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

You smart, beautiful lady! I hope to meet you in person some day!
It worked Friday night for few hours, back down this morning…
Been getting the error 502 which is a server data base error.. now I get 404 which means the page is not there.

I can honestly say that OH2 will lose its popularity if every year when the cert comes up for renewal, it takes them a week to get it renewed then the site is plagued with errors for 2 + weeks after that.

Thank God for Tryst and other provider sites
Last time oh2 was having issues, many experts said it was finished and not coming back. It did come back, and will again this time. It provides something none of the other sites do.
Unfortunately the aite is still down. At least we know how to connect still with each other! Hoping for a fast fix though I'm not holding my breath ❤️
We should sue for whiplash. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
It's still down at least for me😮💨😮💨😮💨 keep getting a url error. I hope it come back soon for me it's been down for 1 days
It's still down at least for me😮💨😮💨😮💨 keep getting a url error. I hope it come back soon for me it's been down for 1 days Originally Posted by Junelove1997
You’ll know it’s back for everyone when we get a dozen new threads announcing it.