What is up with all the lights??

• harry
  • 02-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Sophie, you forgot about the inflatable Incredible Hulk doll over in the corner
I like the dim lighting personally.
  • aka
  • 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
I guess this would prolly freak you out a bit, also?

Originally Posted by cpi3000
LOL! There's an idea!

Personally, I like good lighting with good company. Take it as a compliment!
I like a more romantic setting - low lighting, music, candles, alcohol beverage of their choice, maybe some strawberries or candies.
Well my eyes are getting worse and I look more dorky than ever wearing glasses lol so lighting is important.. As long as I can have 1 memorable moment burned into my brain then you can kill the lights...
"...hate the dark, want the light so I can see reaction, here steady waxin" Quote from an 80's rap song group's name begins with a 'U' can you guess... ....
anyway I don't like pitch black maybe a small lamp in corner is good for me...
I prefer a little light, even natural light filling the room is great. Not sure I would want to enter a dimly lit hotel room for a first meeting...seems kinda creepy to me. Maybe turn some of the lights off once we are comfortable? Then again, I'd do it in a spotlight! Nothing to hide here
I guess this would prolly freak you out a bit, also?

Originally Posted by cpi3000
Do they have one large enough to fit around my waist?
I like subdued lighting. Not a brightly lit room. The girl may be gorgeous, but I certainly am not. Plus it sets a better romantic type mood I think.
Nicole Preston hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. When I have a provider coming to a hotel, I make sure enough lights are on that the room appears normally illuminated so that she feels secure.

Plus, as The Apostle pointed out, I find that I need the ambient lighting to be a bit brighter -- whether in a hotel room or in a meeting -- to see as well as I need to as I get older. So that may play a role in some cases.
  • selot
  • 02-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Well since most of my hobbying is done during the day time usually don't need a lot of lights on in the room, there is usually enough light coming in through the windows to set just the right atmosphere.... although some ladies that I have seen do bring their own candles and such, and create a very nice setting....

Whatever works for the lady so she is comfortable, I am fine with.... It's all about pleasing the ladies...
Looks like our girls are trying to go green in 2010....
I enjoy looking. At home the lights are off. It's so dark I can't even find my way to bed without a flashlight. A well lighted room allows me to drink in the lady's beauty.
The thermostat, however... crank that up! I get cold easily. Goosebumps because you're touching me just right are sexy, goosebumps that make me want to throw on a parka and mittens are not. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Those should come whether it's too hot, or too cold.
Looks like our girls are trying to go green in 2010.... Originally Posted by ocho cinco
Green my ass!! I just dont like to walk into a room that looks like a airport runway landing strip.

Give the room enough light to where who ever walks in feels comfortable, I agree. Pitch black would make anyone uncomfortable, unless they werent human.

Pay as much as you want for the room. If you dont get "done" to your satisfaction because the provider was uncomfortable with your 17 lights on, then dont blame the messenger.

Anyone that has been to my incall can clearly see a pair of "reading glasses" on my coffee table. So yeah, the eyes arent the best they used to be, but I dont need all the lights to see what I am doing, if I know what I am doing, and by now, I think I do.