question for the ladies that offer BNG

The "N" & "G" always meant "and go" but the "B" can be watever u want, its just a quickie
I like doing bng as well, I am topless usually but they wouldn't have to tell me twice to lose the panties! Lol!
Isabella Pressely got nekkid AND threw in some 69. Awesome. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Now that's a B worth G'ing for.
This is a spin off question. I have never done a BnG but I am noticing more ladies offer it. I am not interested but reading sparked the question. The reviews I have read on BnG's particularly the "No" seems like both parties were not on the same page. Perhaps ladies can school us or put fellas expectations in check
This is a spin off question. I have never done a BnG but I am noticing more ladies offer it. I am not interested but reading sparked the question. The reviews I have read on BnG's particularly the "No" seems like both parties were not on the same page. Perhaps ladies can school us or put fellas expectations in check Originally Posted by Thatdude
This is a pretty good question. And sort of applies to a situation I had not too long ago. There is a provider on here that bragged about her bj skills in a thread I was browsing. I like bng, liked her look and was very intrigued. I have a couple go to girls, but I was interested in adding another if her skills were as good as she claimed. Even though she doesn't advertise it, I pm'd her to inquire about it, and she basically told me she did them before, but does not anymore because guys always overstay their welcome. I assured her that wouldn't be the case with me. She defined what a bng is to her, and we were on the same page. However, each time I contacted her to see if she was available, she said she wasn't, even though her posts and ads stated otherwise. Maybe she was actually unavailable, but I was thinking 'damn, some guys must've really ruined the bng experience for her because she's dodging me every chance she gets' lol.

It's a shame. Seems like it's an easy, cut and dry thing (which is part of the reason I like it). BnG & quickies should be pretty simple. But for some reason it's not.
I always do the hhr BJ session. To me there's nothing better. You're paying the lady for ample time and getting a session you'll really enjoy--which is what I think the hobby is all about.

I think after I did me a CoCo (which I think I have), I'm on to the hour doubles bbbj.