Todays my 23rd bday and I wanna say thank goodness for BIRTHDAY sex!!!

maybe they should replace birthday candles or spankings with birthday cocks. im sure you would enjoy your 23 or is it 24 now. have a great bday
First let me say happy b'day Brooke & glad you had the sex. And when you're only 23, birthdays are still pretty damn special.

But ......

For some of us old curmudgeons we've seen enough birthdays to last, well, a lifetime. IMHO the sex is best when its more spontaneous. Prepared holidays are good just like prepared sex. You know, prepared like in set up the appointment, fill the envelope, hide behind the door, mind the clock and finish up. BUT unplanned, spur of moment, rip off the clothes, slam against the wall, fall off the bed on the floor kind of stuff with someone you met 30 minutes prior has a certain kind of appeal!

I guess I've never been a huge Hallmark fan. I'd rather treat people nice everyday instead of acting like I care on one particular day.
I don't believe I've ever had Birthday Sex. Comes with being Catholic and having to go to Midnight Mass on my birthday every----blessed----- year.

Yet another reason why being a Christmas Eve baby can sometimes suck.
First, Happy Birthday Brooke.
Some years I'm lucky to have sex the day of my B-day but I didn't have sex last Monday, that really sucks.
Happy B day
Happy Birthday Brooke!! Can't wait to hear about your birthday sex! Matter of fact, I think I'll celebrate your birthday tonight myself! HA
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Brooke. I have one coming up soon so maybe I will get lucky and find out if birthday sex is better. But then why should this year be any different from the rest, lol.
happy birthday now bend over
  • Rebel
  • 09-10-2010, 01:07 AM
I will say my birthday was in August, and one of my great friends here set up a super double session the day after my birthday that was a total surprise. Turning 43 never felt so good! Now I wish every day was a B'day!
Happy Birthday babe.
Who on here thinks birthday sex is the best???? Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

Depends.

Is this work sex or personal sex??
Depends.

Is this work sex or personal sex?? Originally Posted by Sophie
Or, if you're a guy, paid sex or free sex?
awww yall are so awesome~ and yes i missed yall dearly! thank you all for the kind words and im sorry i havent been on to say thank you. I FINALLY fixed my laptop and just got back from NEW ORLEANS for my bday today! Lets just say bday sex is still going strong for good ol brookie i cant wait to catch up with my eccie family!

muah!
p.s- Im doing great and feeling awesome, thank you for all those who checked up on me . I MISS YOU LOOIE... hope your feeling better!
spent my last birthday week in costa rica, had alot of sex and few times on my bday