4000 Thank Yous

A great post, I am the ladies you do appreciate you
4000 posts ... fucking newbie. For the momentous post levels you really ought to post some taint.
This is my 4,000th post on here. I wasn’t paying attention, but I noticed the last one was “3999”, and I thought I should make this one a little more substantive than a quick quip or a “Great post!” I spent a half cup of coffee thinking about what is an appropriate topic, and decided there really is only one: the wonderful ladies who have given me so much happiness, companionship, friendship and fun over the decades.

So here’s a huge “Thank You” to all of you beautiful ladies, and all you have done for me. You coerce me into getting a little nicer hotel room. You give me a reason to do some research on local restaurants. You “force” me to do seriously un-macho things like take another shower and pack another nice shirt in my suitcase.

In exchange you give me so many reasons to say “thank you”.
--Thank you for spending an hour or two getting even more beautiful than you were before the nice dress and make-up
--Thank you for finding a sitter and abandoning your kids for the evening—when you would rather be reading them a bedtime story
--Thank you for making an old man feel young, for the smiles that make an empty hotel room feel warm and inviting, and a young lady’s laugh that melts away almost any stress that had built up during the day

I have been a very lucky man. I have met some of the most wonderful, interesting, and sexy women on the face of the earth. Hopefully between now and my 5000th post I will be fortunate enough to meet a few more of you. I already have some names….

Thank you all, and please stay safe out there. The world really is a nicer place because you are all in it. Originally Posted by Old-T
How thoughtful, thank YOU for appreciating US sweetie!
What makes your 4,000 even more notable is that anytime I see your name show up as the most recent comment on a thread - I know it will be a comment worth reading, even if it is just a quip or a "nice post" kind of comment. That alone is worth accolades
We ( the ladies you mentioned and the world in general) need 1000s more like you Old T... But instead you are 1 in a million.
This is my 4,000th post on here. I wasn’t paying attention, but I noticed the last one was “3999”, and I thought I should make this one a little more substantive than a quick quip or a “Great post!” I spent a half cup of coffee thinking about what is an appropriate topic, and decided there really is only one: the wonderful ladies who have given me so much happiness, companionship, friendship and fun over the decades.

So here’s a huge “Thank You” to all of you beautiful ladies, and all you have done for me. You coerce me into getting a little nicer hotel room. You give me a reason to do some research on local restaurants. You “force” me to do seriously un-macho things like take another shower and pack another nice shirt in my suitcase.

In exchange you give me so many reasons to say “thank you”.
--Thank you for spending an hour or two getting even more beautiful than you were before the nice dress and make-up
--Thank you for finding a sitter and abandoning your kids for the evening—when you would rather be reading them a bedtime story
--Thank you for making an old man feel young, for the smiles that make an empty hotel room feel warm and inviting, and a young lady’s laugh that melts away almost any stress that had built up during the day

I have been a very lucky man. I have met some of the most wonderful, interesting, and sexy women on the face of the earth. Hopefully between now and my 5000th post I will be fortunate enough to meet a few more of you. I already have some names….

Thank you all, and please stay safe out there. The world really is a nicer place because you are all in it. Originally Posted by Old-T
You could possibly be one of the most intelligent fellas on this site, because you must know there are those who are in the process of revoking your man card right about now, however, you have opted to keep it real and behave in a manner that many should take note from instead of and be damned those that think they know a little something about women. You just wrote yourself a pass to see just about anyone ya ever wanted to.....please don't let me get lost on the list as a repeat, despite the lovely new conquests that are gonna rock your world......
For me, I love reading your post. You are always so insightful and spot on. Thank you for all you do!!!!
For me, I love reading your post. You are always so insightful and spot on. Thank you for all you do!!!! Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I have not been around here long but I have to concur that anytime I see your name by a post I know it will be intelligent and gentlemanly. Your 4,000th post is no exception and a lovely sentiment.
Beautifully stated, and congratulations!

Hope to make your acquaintance one day.
...and I thought I should make this one a little more substantive than a quick quip or a “Great post!” Originally Posted by Old-T
Why?
A great post, I am the ladies you do appreciate you Originally Posted by INTOITBOY
Old-T, I don't know those women, but they sound nice. Good for you!
  • Old-T
  • 07-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Old-T
...and I thought I should make this one a little more substantive than a quick quip or a “Great post!”

Why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because I value substantive conversations more. If i value substance, then I feel I should post substance.
Good on ya
4000 posts ... fucking newbie. For the momentous post levels you really ought to post some taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
What's the big deal? 3-sides has 4,000 posts since his untimely demise!!