Why do some providers....

Some providers have black boyfriends and pimps who are not afraid of us white guys stealing their thunder, but they don't want another black guy hittin' it.

Also I've heard from providers that black guys frequently want a freebie or discount because of that trouser snake they're packing.

Dude if you run that search make sure you have a full pot of coffee made, or at least a 12-pack in the fridge.
Maybe lack of sexual attraction. Sometimes I can relate to that myself.
What puzzles me though, is the amount of black women with a NBA policy. It doesn't make any sense.
I really wasn't trying to be a smartass. You'd be surprised how many friends I have that don't know anything about texting let along searching the internet lol.

Sorry if I came off that way. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No worries, I did say I was a noob so that could be expected. Just had to defend my computer skills.
Damn, and all along I thought NBA stood for No Boring Assholes. See there really is an educational element on this site (please detect sarcasm)
There have been many threads on this topic and many are closed in this section. Just do search and if you don't find anything, don't worry about it if someone you want to see has that in her ad. Move on to someone else. PERIOD..........
I have yet to find any providers who say they won't see Latinos.
If there I certain NBA provider you want to see...have one of your friends who knows her vouche for you. You will be amazed how often that works
I have yet to find any providers who say they won't see Latinos. Originally Posted by carkido45
You havnt been looking hard enough. I have seen a NLA as well.
Some dont want a Big d*** in them(not saying all blk guys have BIG d***s but most)
Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You know if I were being discriminated against, this may be a flattering reason but at the end of the day does not get you laid with the one you want to .
BDS pretty much covered it though . It is not just non black providers either .
Some dont want a Big d*** in them Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I have yet to find any providers who say they won't see Latinos. Originally Posted by carkido45
Blckrockr why do you want to see someone who doesnt want to see you? That kills me there are plenty that will stick to them and btw what the hell is up with your signature. You are black,and of the dark persuasion so you couldnt possibly be whiter than a white person. The music you listen to,personality traits,and your demeanor is not a race so its not being white.
Blckrockr why do you want to see someone who doesnt want to see you? That kills me there are plenty that will stick to them and btw what the hell is up with your signature. You are black,and of the dark persuasion so you couldnt possibly be whiter than a white person. The music you listen to,personality traits,and your demeanor is not a race so its not being white. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
QT you're kind of proving my point. My skin is black and that's about it. When I talk, anyone that has never seen me, 100% of the time think I am white. I was raised by an English teacher, and she made sure I was well-spoken and responsible. My friends call me an Oreo, and it's true. It's really the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. I'm going to treat all the way I want to be treated and pay what I owe. I could go into the whole genetics thing and tell you the difference between races are .001%(est) and the color of your skin shouldn't matter at all but we still see prejudice. That is why I put that in my tagline.

I look at one of those ads, say 'damn that would be nice', and move on. I'm just curious as to why it is. It sucks, but that's life. I was just looking for some enlightenment.
If you ask five different provides why they don't black men you will get five different answers provided theyre telling you the truth like BDS said.

It's kind of interesting some of the answers you'll get from women and men alike in the hobby and civie world as to why someone will only see certain races.

Her body her rules.
"Yawn" You are still an African American, doesn't matter if you are Educated, well-spoken and you get called an oreo.

What made you ask?

Are you having trouble finding a provider? Plenty of ladies out there who will see you. Seriously its a bunch of them.

Happy Hobbying!

I hope Rambro creed does not see this thread..........crossing fingers

QT you're kind of proving my point. My skin is black and that's about it. When I talk, anyone that has never seen me, 100% of the time think I am white. I was raised by an English teacher, and she made sure I was well-spoken and responsible. My friends call me an Oreo, and it's true. It's really the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. I'm going to treat all the way I want to be treated and pay what I owe. I could go into the whole genetics thing and tell you the difference between races are .001%(est) and the color of your skin shouldn't matter at all but we still see prejudice. That is why I put that in my tagline.

I look at one of those ads, say 'damn that would be nice', and move on. I'm just curious as to why it is. It sucks, but that's life. I was just looking for some enlightenment. Originally Posted by blkrockr