Hi Miss Kayla Originally Posted by Angel T
Hey love xoxoxo
Maybe duo ;.)
Covered fisting? Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Lmao.. nope
They are great with the right connection
talk bout blowin ...farts
Love them.
Depends. Are you a cuddler or a sprawler?
Depends. Are you a cuddler or a sprawler? Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Both... cuddle when not alone & take the whole bed when alone.
I book overnights and extended "stay's" above single hr/hh sessions. When doing an overnight at a clients house/hotel, I have provided prearranged things such as thorough house cleaning, preparing meals, & accompaying the gent to wk parties or dined out.. These extended sessions are vested and consistent with our time spent together. Yes, truly I'm their angel undercover. I'm a rather talented woman that was raised conventionally so domestic duties are of my true feminine nature and my sensuality is often something they need. From my experience with VIP exclusive gents and our regular overnights/extended sessions; they are single fellows and therefore require a bit more time in fulfilling all their needs... It's my pleasure to meet, satisfy and maintain their needs as I find that they remain with me for a substantial amount of time. The quality of our time spent is very close and intimate. And these fellows tend to be quite rewarding in return.
So Angel, overnights and extended stays are my preference. Domestic obligations & responsibilities the provider has may hinder her availability to bk such appointments.
Also, I have a rather discreet, cozy in call where I can host extended sessions with cocktails & food for more than one client at a time
Yes, again extended sessions are definitely rewarding
Oh, one more thing, I've always had a wonderful experience with any out of town trips I've done with clients
So much worth every second...
Yup, I am quite the playmate and truly will play with the best of the gents..Mauh
Oh speak of extended/overnights any fellows still in need of that #1 playmate for New Year's eve plz pm me. I'm only screening potential client and availability this wk thru next. Please don't hesitate
The top dog/bidder gets my time
Please check our my post in provider ad section for details.....
Jade(585)319-0116
SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE..
Pencil me in for approx 4 minutes, and a baby wipe. Whew
If the time comes when i could pull it off, overnight, absolutely.
Pencil me in for approx 4 minutes, and a baby wipe. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I want to stick my foot up your ass so I can say ...

"I literally stuck my foot up her ass"

Now if I booked you for a day can I invite all my friends over to run a train on you?
If the time comes when i could pull it off, overnight, absolutely. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Looking for a new squeeze already?
Looking for a new squeeze already? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Not necessarily. Her and i aren't exclusive.
If the time comes when i could pull it off, overnight, absolutely. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I ♥ overnights.