Encounter: Jun @ JuJu. The tales of this treasure are true. One fine BIG booty for this pirate

SMDH. WALDT. She’s so big that I discovered that even a little bit of her is more than enough. Yuge money burn to me (not in a good way).
She is ALL that and a bag of chips..
SMDH. WALDT. She’s so big that I discovered that even a little bit of her is more than enough. Yuge money burn to me (not in a good way). Originally Posted by SteveJobs
I had to give up one hobby to take up this one. Remote controlled race cars is fun, but not this fun
SMDH. WALDT. She’s so big that I discovered that even a little bit of her is more than enough. Yuge money burn to me (not in a good way). Originally Posted by SteveJobs
There are some good pt jobs at the fair. Use me as a referene.
There are some good pt jobs at the fair. Use me as a referene. Originally Posted by BigTex@FairPark
Will do. Can I get free coupons
I saw her on my way out. Just as good when I first met her
I saw her on my way out. Just as good when I first met her Originally Posted by Tai Pan
The good ones leave that type of impression
The good ones leave that type of impression Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Indeed land lover.
The purplish silver hair is looking good on her
The purplish silver hair is looking good on her Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Variety is the spice of life.
I need a re-visit with this PAKG
I need a re-visit with this PAKG Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Me too
I dream about Jun sometimes.
You guys have been having all the fun
someone pls pm me if she is catholic or protestant