Opinions on dogs at incalls?

I'm a dog "person"...he is a 8lb poodle...short cock and NO balls. He is fine as long as we keep the same drill...literally...SNIFF your Right leg, Bark 3 times...scratch him on the head and he is literally "out" for the rest of our visit. My biggest concern when I got him was that he would be a nuisance. I'm his 3rd rescuer and he has it figured out now. I've ONLY had ONE client that was petrified of him. TFF

I love cats, but some people are super sensitive to cat dander. Poodles don't shed...so no worries about allergies or leaving with dog fur all over your clothes.

That being said...Great Danes are known for being big titty babies. Huge and scary looking, they are really calm and sleep most of the time. I'd love to have one, if their life expectancy wasn't so short.
I'm a dog "person"...he is a 8lb poodle...short cock and NO balls. He is fine as long as we keep the same drill...literally...SNIFF your Right leg, Bark 3 times...scratch him on the head and he is literally "out" for the rest of our visit. My biggest concern when I got him was that he would be a nuisance. I'm his 3rd rescuer and he has it figured out now. I've ONLY had ONE client that was petrified of him. TFF

I love cats, but some people are super sensitive to cat dander. Poodles don't shed...so no worries about allergies or leaving with dog fur all over your clothes.

That being said...Great Danes are known for being big titty babies. Huge and scary looking, they are really calm and sleep most of the time. I'd love to have one, if their life expectancy wasn't so short. Originally Posted by alaine
Yes he is a big baby who thinks he is tiny. He is also a rescue. He was their longest resident because is so big. I'm glad to heae good stories of providers with dogs. I also love other rescuers. You are awesome for that.

(edit By Namssa)

after festivities, can you let the dog out so I can meet him? I was a dog in a former life. Originally Posted by corona
Of course! I'm sure he would love it as he is an attention whore.
I want a puppy so bad My apartment charges a $300 deposit plus pet rent lol. Willing to trade monthly service for deposit and dog tho 😍 Yes that's one payment for 12 sessions I wanna get it passed as an emotional support dog to travel and it would be a great friend
Awe...that's a big puppy dog Winter :-). I think all ladies should have a loyal dog(s). Dogs keep it real and wouldn't bother me a bit.

One of my regs has a cat and sometime the kitty likes me and sometimes not so much lol
a dog in the room may not detour a potential client from booking an appointment with you..

but..

your CBJ only rule might lose you potential business.. just saying..
a dog in the room may not detour a potential client from booking an appointment with you..

but..

your CBJ only rule might lose you potential business.. just saying.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Yes as many of you gentleman have pointed out in PMs and on boards, even though it was off topic,I am aware only offering cbj will limit my clients. I am ok with that. I have done my research and made that decision anyway. It doesn't seem to be a major problem. It amuses me though some people tell me this like it will change my mind.
just for the record - CBJ's do not bother me personally.. (you can research my reviews)

however,

i am in the minority here..
  • 02-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Plenty of gentlemen prefer cbj gorgeous, stick to your guns!
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Backpedaling on the not so sly bully... How original. Wasn't even needed here. How many pats on the back did that earn you?

Snort.

@Misty- because of so much abuse of the emotional support animal situations lately expect a lot of changes. States left and right are starting to clamp down on it.

True support animals undergo thousands of hours of training. They are not cheap animals.

People just claiming any animal is a support animal makes it super hard for those with legit reasons of needing a pet by their side. Someone who just want to take their dog in the grocery store vs the person who has PTSD and panic attacks...
After hearing about her so much. I asked a lady to bring her dog to her Incall so I could finally meet her. Her roomie was; "Seriously? You're taking you dog to your incall"?
Backpedaling on the not so sly bully... How original. Wasn't even needed here. How many pats on the back did that earn you?

Snort. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
your reviews indicate that you truly enjoy the taste of communion wafers.. what a good little girl you are..
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I have 3 dogs myself.
I have had sessions with 5 different providers with dogs. The big dogs are more mellow than small dogs. It is cool to play with the dogs afterwards
just for the record - CBJ's do not bother me personally.. (you can research my reviews)

however,

i am in the minority here.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I think you just like to ruffle feathers. I mean you were the gentleman who contacted me and then got offendes because I wanted to screen you. I don't care how many reviews you have left I will screen. It was your loss not mine. But if you have nothing productive on a post a make then please read and move on.

Plenty of gentlemen prefer cbj gorgeous, stick to your guns! Originally Posted by 8701
Thank you!

After hearing about her so much. I asked a lady to bring her dog to her Incall so I could finally meet her. Her roomie was; "Seriously? You're taking you dog to your incall"? Originally Posted by Hercules
That is awesome!
you can contact any of the good ladies i have seen for a reference sweetheart..

ps - i wonder just how many gents will actually send you a photo of themselves..

as per your screening requirements here:

http://winternicole.vividproviders.com/screening/