Need advice on dtbbbj providers!

I had both Nina and Analeese...

Honestly, that may be a crazy doubles CW...
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2018, 06:21 PM
U would never experience this mouth of mines so how would you know?. Just talking to be heard huh Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You know damm well you're not my type, get over it already
PM me your email or phone luv...I'll send u a short video of me doing what i think we BOTH like and you can let me know if that's DT enough for you
Ahem....*quietly clears throat*

Hey there;-)
You know damm well you're not my type, get over it already Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh no im gonna cry lmaoooo no sleep lost trustttttt me. stick with your street walkers
You know damm well you're not my type, get over it already Originally Posted by BLM69
You don’t have to be mean. I’ve heard awesome things about Nina. Her and Infamous BJ.

I don’t think Nina was saying she wanted your sexy bod BLM. She was just saying “don’t put her skills down if you haven’t experienced them”. We have to stand up for ourselves. And she’s rightfully proud of her talent. She named herself well! So did Infamous!

And it’s not really an easy skill; I love BBBJ, but too deep and I gag too much. It’s a skill to be able to go really DT.

I like you, but sometimes you’re a bully!
PM me your email or phone luv...I'll send u a short video of me doing what i think we BOTH like and you can let me know if that's DT enough for you Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
I can vouch for that Majic is phenomenal
You don’t have to be mean. I’ve heard awesome things about Nina. Her and Infamous BJ.

I don’t think Nina was saying she wanted your sexy bod BLM. She was just saying “don’t put her skills down if you haven’t experienced them”. We have to stand up for ourselves. And she’s rightfully proud of her talent. She named herself well! So did Infamous!

And it’s not really an easy skill; I love BBBJ, but too deep and I gag too much. It’s a skill to be able to go really DT.

I like you, but sometimes you’re a bully! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Well worded babe! He just a big whiney cheap baby. I'm not worried about what someone says about me when they havnt even experienced me. Just like his other cheap street walking friends. He always mentions me lol like he knows me or we cool or something. I dont mess with johns that get on here braggin about bangin a street ho for the low. So distasteful. I guess the dicknapper stays on his mind lol cause he definitely not in my memory lol. Thanks for the mention anyway BLM. I know u cant help it lol. Thanks super fannnn lmaoo
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Well worded babe! He just a big whiney cheap baby. I'm not worried about what someone says about me when they havnt even experienced me. Just like his other cheap street walking friends. He always mentions me lol like he knows me or we cool or something. I dont mess with johns that get on here braggin about bangin a street ho for the low. So distasteful. I guess the dicknapper stays on his mind lol cause he definitely not in my memory lol. Thanks for the mention anyway BLM. I know u cant help it lol. Thanks super fannnn lmaoo Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You're no different than a SW, they're wayyyyyy better looking than you, being here don't and won't ever make you better quality, better looking or higher up the food chain. Fans? please child LOL get over yourself and look in the mirror

Why don't you ask your "babe" you're responding to what I'm about as I've visited her, calling me distasteful? Any trick who visits you is called what? Get over you not being my type already. Big boy not looking to go backwards now
Kind of hard to go back when a b little man is in the gutter all the time
You're no different than a SW, they're wayyyyyy better looking than you, being here don't and won't ever make you better quality, better looking or higher up the food chain. Fans? please child LOL get over yourself and look in the mirror

Why don't you ask your "babe" you're responding to what I'm about as I've visited her, calling me distasteful? Any trick who visits you is called what? Get over you not being my type already. Big boy not looking to go backwards now Originally Posted by BLM69
So you quoted me first and now saying im mad cause im not your type lmaoooo. U wasnt even thought of before u quoted me silly. U cant quote me trying to talk shit and expect for me not to have a come back. U know me better than that lmao we been at this cat and mouse game for a while now. U might can run over these other chicks but not this one. U wouldnt have to keep going back and forth if u would have spoke when spoken too. I dont care what u like or don't like. Im the Dicknapper and im the shit. One lil john not liking me doesnt effect anything i have going lol. Quote me and expect a quote back. That just how it goes bring it on
I had both Nina and Analeese...

Honestly, that may be a crazy doubles CW... Originally Posted by Agent220
I've been tryingggggg lol talk to her for me lmao
Ahem....*quietly clears throat*

Hey there;-) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Heidi's oral skills are no joke..... I think it took several days before my toes uncurled......
PM me Darlin
Candy's world, Nina the Dicknapper, Exotic gem.....