Anyone down for a trip to the Stripclub?

If you go again my wife and I could meet you there.
Did you all ever make it to the strip club?
I’ll go
No one ever finalized a date or time!
Jade, Madeline..?? What night is good for you?
Tuesday, Friday?
I could join Wednesday or Thursday ������ Don’t make your plans on my account though.
ForeverPearl, you sexy thang… I have mom duty this weekend, but can break away probably Saturday night for a bit. You got my number lady! Just text me, boo! Looking forward to our next cocktail either way! I could do use a night out, some quality spa time or entertainment with good company!!
Let’s try Saturday!
Did this happen? If not I'm down.
I am down if y’all want to go I am cool with a couple of the managers at p10 north and if y’all plan on going on a Tuesday night it is typically one of the best night to go because it’s hundred dollar bottle nights and all the girls fight to work that night just like Friday and Saturday nights but no bottle specials. The lady’s make more when it’s not 700 a bottle. Let me know if y’all want to do a Tuesday night and I will buy the first couple bottles for our crowd as long as my ex girlfriend is not working that night lol.
I’d love to go to a strip club with you, Jade Rose! I’ve lost count of the times I’ve jerked off to your videos. Time for a meeting!