Input needed...

im not a fan myself.... and knowing you cannot get pregnant is not a deal breaker. I always glove up so I don't expect any pregnancies nor the PM saying OBTW, its yours. I think it is up there in the moral category of a mental note saying "your off the market" for now.

Otherwise if your 6 weeks, we will probably not know/or care.
Are you trying to tell us something?
Are you trying to tell us something? Originally Posted by add197531
Not at all I have 3 wonderful children and had them fix that problem so that I did not have a whole litter! Lol.... I seen an ad for a very pregnant girl in FW who was proud of it and that was her selling point & it just kinda made me sad... In many ways
Not at all I have 3 wonderful children and had them fix that problem so that I did not have a whole litter! Lol.... I seen an ad for a very pregnant girl in FW who was proud of it and that was her selling point & it just kinda made me sad... In many ways Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
Ughhh!!! I'm sorry...I think providing while pregnant is very desperate and irresponsible. Getting pregnant while you have no other means for an income is irresponsible. Overall, she's an irresponsible person.
Ughhh!!! I'm sorry...I think providing while pregnant is very desperate and irresponsible. Getting pregnant while you have no other means for an income is irresponsible. Overall, she's an irresponsible person. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Yes it made me very sad for her & the baby that she will have no matter if she does it because she has to or wants to... Either way I think it's unfortunate.... The crappy part is it seemed as if she wasn't "alone" in the situation... Oh well though everything happens for a reason and she has a purpose somewhere... Good luck & best wishes to her & her situation