Squirters

I’m a squirter!!
Im definitely a squirter

...This is where the confusion comes in. Because it can be urine from the bladder
or fluid from the skene's gland, or both. Originally Posted by bojulay
Very true!

...I've been with a few different women who have been able to squirt, and the only consistent thing is that they're all different. Some gush, some flood, some guyser.. Originally Posted by corona
I'm a squirter and always love the way it feels!
Research says that most women could do it but many are afraid to
They are afraid of peeing and freaking out their partner
Or just don't like the idea they might be peeing

You just have to let it go and not hold back or close it off
Apparently peeing is the best way to begin being able to do the other
Because the same muscles control both
The same muscles that squeeze the bladder also squeeze the Skene's Gland
that contains the ejaculation fluid

Be with a partner you feel comfortable with or just practice on your own
Just have an empty bladder but don't tighten up those muscles
when you start to orgasam and close it off

Or practice with a full bladder so you can get used to fluid coming out

The muscle contractions when you orgasam are what will do it
But it won't happen if you tighten them up and close it off
This is where the confusion comes in. Because it can be urine from the bladder
or fluid from the skene's gland, or both. Originally Posted by bojulay
There is only confusion for those who have not done the research. All that you said has been covered ad nauseam on this topic and was mentioned in the conclusion portion of the study I linked.

"The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists."
"Prostatic secretions" is referring to the fluid emitted from the Skene's gland.
There is only confusion for those who have not done the research. All that you said has been covered ad nauseam on this topic and was mentioned in the conclusion portion of the study I linked.

"Prostatic secretions" is referring to the fluid emitted from the Skene's gland. Originally Posted by TheOracle
All that study indicated is that it can be urine also. Which has already been established and acknowledged.
Ive been with several ladies here that are real squirters.Two of my GFs were squirters. It doesn't taste like pee. More of a subtle sweet taste and very clear. One of my BFB's said she was a squirter. She squirted pee, nasty taste, but clear. Ive read the papers, maybe they need new subjects. I'm just going on real world experience..
I’ve been with real squirters and it has a sweet taste. I’ve been with ladies who squirt pee and the taste is not that great but both are very addicting. Honestly I don’t care if it’s squirt or pee. It’s hot and erotic.
As a watersports enthusiast, the whole "squirt vs pee" debate isn't relevant to me. The level of ingratitude to have a hot nude woman in front of you, and to be blessed to watch her cum or be the reason she's cumming, and think "Let me break out a beaker and collect a fluid sample because I need to examine exactly how much urine is be present."

It's arousing to witness regardless. To bi babes, squirt and/or piss on me any day.. I'll gladly volunteer myself to be a test subject.
She's not on this forum, but I visited Dannielle Squirts last year. WOW. And did I say WOW? Not only is a valid and bonafide squirter, she suggested and we did other things I've never tried before.

Kinda was like this video - I loved it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKuG4fftJdk

She's a traveler, so can be hard to find in your city, and on the expen$ive side.

Would love to find one in the DFW area, been searching. I do have a short list of "supposed" squirters, but haven't seen them yet. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
That video is something! Thanks for that... gave me a laugh
As a watersports enthusiast, the whole "squirt vs pee" debate isn't relevant to me. The level of ingratitude to have a hot nude woman in front of you, and to be blessed to watch her cum or be the reason she's cumming, and think "Let me break out a beaker and collect a fluid sample because I need to examine exactly how much urine is be present."

It's arousing to witness regardless. To bi babes, squirt and/or piss on me any day.. I'll gladly volunteer myself to be a test subject.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Ingratitude? To be blessed? Lol. Women are not divine entities. They're human just like everyone else.
If you didn't inform me, I would have carried on thinking women were literal goddesses. Thanks for saving me from myself.

My point is, as someone who enthusiastically loves being squirted on and pissed on, the ratio of pee present makes no difference to me.
If you didn't inform me, I would have carried on thinking women were literal goddesses. Thanks for saving me from myself.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
No problem! Glad I could help!