brooklyn sky welcome back in dallas???

Nope. Take your bad attitude and "forbidden topics" to another city.
I think all the Coed threads started by the OP in different cities are classic examples of why pimps are not the best business/marketing advisors.....Just FYI, it would probably be best for you to "tour" in a town where people are completely unaware of your prior post history on this board. Perhaps Juneau, Alaska or Helena, Montana or Boise, Idaho would be nice places for your next "tour." Whether it's you or your pimp who posts this drivel, just don't post anything before you get there or you'll ruin your business in those towns as well.

And make sure that Caddy is ready for the roads because I have the feeling you and your bubble gum pimp won't be in many towns for long before business is dead for you because of your self alert offensive Coed threads.

I have a good feeling that we'll see a name change with this one within a month...It'll probably be "Manhattan Sky." or "Bronx Sky" to completely throw everyone off her previous handle.
Brooklyn......if you don't learn by this thread alone.....I really feel sorry for you.

And you thought looks alone was enough. Do you think that now?

Don't get me wrong, I hope you do well and stay safe but this thread alone should show you that a pretty face and pretty body doesn't mean jack when you have a ugly heart. Pretty faces and pretty bodies are pretty much a dime a dozen. A really cool chick who is fun with a pretty face and a pretty body is a huge plus for most men and much harder to find!

I hope you can take this lesson and turn it around for the better. We all make mistakes in life.
Brooklyn,
Come on to Dallas honey. Don't let the guys and girls on here deter you. You sell a product. If you are good at it the men will come, trust me. Especially with a body like yours.

I could care less what or who any lady on here offends as long as they take care of me for the time I purchase.
Friendly Hobby reminder fellas, never stick your dick in crazy!!
Friendly Hobby reminder fellas, never stick your dick in crazy!! Originally Posted by corona
Post of the day!!!!
Kaylee, once again, The Voice of Reason. Gotta meet you someday....you really sound like a cool chick.

Brooklyn......if you don't learn by this thread alone.....I really feel sorry for you.

And you thought looks alone was enough. Do you think that now?

Don't get me wrong, I hope you do well and stay safe but this thread alone should show you that a pretty face and pretty body doesn't mean jack when you have a ugly heart. Pretty faces and pretty bodies are pretty much a dime a dozen. A really cool chick who is fun with a pretty face and a pretty body is a huge plus for most men and much harder to find!

I hope you can take this lesson and turn it around for the better. We all make mistakes in life. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, once again, The Voice of Reason. Gotta meet you someday....you really sound like a cool chick. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Kayleehotchick

AKA

Kayleecoolchick
Brooklyn,
Come on to Dallas honey. Don't let the guys and girls on here deter you. You sell a product. If you are good at it the men will come, trust me. Especially with a body like yours.

I could care less what or who any lady on here offends as long as they take care of me for the time I purchase. Originally Posted by Iluvwomen
Crazy women with diarrhea of the mouth usually end up getting either themselves or a hobbyist in trouble. Those are the women who send out mass emails with every clients name and email address exposed. They are the women who will call out of the blue. They are the reason hobby phones and hobby emails have to be used... and God help you if you ever piss one off after giving her any personal information, because you'll likely be stalked and outed.

THAT is why careless, insulting posts matter. It shows a person's true character.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Well, rather idiocy be written on their face than hidden... much easier to avoid.
Would there be a market for $20 car dates on Harry Hines?
It's worth observing that life really involves risk management. The hobby is risky for everyone. Our "silly little whore board" is a great risk management tool. Use it.

I'm sure the OP will still get some interest, and I hope she does well, too, but it's comforting to see that even with us guys thinking with our little heads we still have memories deep enough to recall this crazy - and steer clear.

Those of you who are going in for her time, more power to you. But beware, just because you don't care to judge doesn't mean you're making a good choice. Drama infers risk, and it's bad risk management.

KayleeHC, +1, and it's not the first time.
WOW over 900 views so far, most girls would kill to be so popular.

Funny place this is.

It's like my old man used to say. "I want you to kill all the gophers
that are running around in the living room son"

My old man was nuts, they were ground squirrels, not gophers.
Everyone stops for these:

WOW over 900 views so far, most girls would kill to be so popular. Originally Posted by bojulay
As with many cliches, the old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity is false. This thread is proof of that.

I suggest pinning this thread to the top as a warning to others: Don't go down that Brooklyn Sky road.