Fantasies....

• selot
  • 02-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Only one lady at my "office" that I would seriously consider doing anything with... I hardly ever see her, and never talk to her so not likely that it is going to happen.
I work in a male-dominated industry....I wish there were some hotties that I ran across TO fantasize about.
I'd like to get banged, bent over on a desk. Wow!!! I think that would soooo turn me on.

xoxo,
Karina Taylor
I'd like to get banged, bent over on a desk. Wow!!! I think that would soooo turn me on.

xoxo,

Karina Taylor Originally Posted by Karina Taylor

Tim sure you will have no problem finding a willing participant.
Oh yeah! There's this smart, trim & fit little blonde down the hall from my office that I'd love to put on top of my desk and bury my face between her legs before I bury something else between them!
Agree with NerdKing.. I don't what it is about the lady doctors.. but they always turn me on..
  • Tooly
  • 02-11-2010, 04:21 AM
HEHEHEHE What a great subject. I have a great job. I get to be the BOSS. LOL And not only do I get to be the boss but, I get to be the purchasing agent for a lot of high dollar ticket items used in the industry that I work in. Now all of these companies that sell products that I use have a really neat tactic. They hire the pretty ladies to come and sell stuff to me. LOL Now you see why I like my job so much. I get to see tall ones, short ones, medium size ones, small ones, big ones, big titties, little titties, medium titties, real ones, fake ones, young ones, old ones, smart ones and dumb ones big butts, little butts, just right butts. You get the idea. Now they are all so friendly and tend to get a little touchy feely sometimes, also they tend to show a little cleavage here and there and tell funny little sexy stories. I just grin and take it all in. You talk about fantasies. The only thing is that is has to stay a fantasy due to the fact that the risk is way too high for me. Can't jepordize the job for a little nookie. It sure is fun though to see what the ladies will come up with next.

xoxo,
oh yeah! we could meet at my office. I have a nice big desk that I would love to bend you over on

Oh thanks Karina now I'm going to being thinking about that all day! AHHH!
Oh yah, definitely....

Work next to the call center.... Fantasy heaven!

And yes, I have banged a coworker, in the office....

Now, I just need to get Karina hired.... Got some great Conf rooms that I would love to play in...

xoxo,

Your hiring paperwork is in the mail!

I've had a "naughty secretary" thing going for a few months now. If you have a pencil skirt and some glasses, I am DONE!

And to hit the OP again: I am fortunate enough to work with some very attractive ladies, which makes work-time fantasies easy and a great way to pass meeting time.
I have done the playing on the desk thing ...actually with the Ministers Wife ....and it was fabulous ....but my fantasy now would be ....Getting an E-mail or a call from V-nurse and she says ......C'mon over now and I have a BIG surprise for you .....my friend Dharma is here and WE want you ...Please hurry ......Now that would really be a treat .....and as I said it is a fantasy ...but I guess we can all dream ..........cause I could be there in minutes ......very few minutes ......