Can't white people get any credit for the good we do?

Your bullshit is weaker than your DNA, Simple Jack. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your boyfriend survives on your DNA...
OMEYN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OMEYN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is hitting the bottle early tonight: two identical, repetitive posts in under ten minutes.
What a fucking brilliant post, shit-wallower. I know you've never double posted anything. In fact, you haven't. You generally post the same fucking thing over and over and over and over and over...

You singlehandedly made the mods change the rules of this forum. Why? Because you post at a higher level than the rest of us? Or because you're a worthless thread-hijacking corprophiliac?

I dunno! At least you're "sticking up" for your own Mini-Me, Simple Jack...aka IBIdiot (lite).

BTW -- you need to go back into hiding. It's safer there ... With your own feces.
What a fucking brilliant post, shit-wallower. I know you've never double posted anything. In fact, you haven't. You generally post the same fucking thing over and over and over and over and over...

You singlehandedly made the mods change the rules of this forum. Why? Because you post at a higher level than the rest of us? Or because you're a worthless thread-hijacking corprophiliac?

I dunno! At least you're "sticking up" for your own Mini-Me, Simple Jack...aka IBIdiot (lite).

BTW -- you need to go back into hiding. It's safer there ... With your own feces. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup, have you considered writing a book, or at least a short downloadable .pdf, on making friends?
You seem to have quite a few admirers.
Great advice from Fiddler on the Roof.
Great advice from Fiddler on the Roof. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like Yssup Rider said you are not white. You are arab.

Let me put it in bold type ARAB.

You are more near black than your kippah wearing dumbass wants to be.

As far as that guy going to Harvard, who cares.
You voted for the grandson of a guy who helped Hitler.
Bush got into Yale and later Harvard due to family legacy.
Family legacy shows more special treatment than affirmative action.

Read this article from the Jewish Week.
http://www.thejewishweek.com/blogs/w...lan-gets-wrong

But I will cut and paste the main point here:
The logic that recently led CUNY to carve a specific category for Jewish faculty members—“White/Jewish”—for its new Diversity Actions Plan makes sense. Apparently many Jewish faculty members felt that “White/Caucasian” didn’t adequately define their sense of ethnic affiliation. But in the past two weeks since the news broke—the New York Post, true to from, put it on everyone’s agenda with its klieg-lit headline, “New Minority Label at CUNY: ‘Jewish’”—the criticism against the decision has been immense.

You may have light colored skin my brotha, but you are more negro.
Only difference is, you can hide that you are jewish.
Just dont wear your little beanie cap.
Yeah, but you're a duck head, ilikefun.
Like Yssup Rider said you are not white. You are arab.

Let me put it in bold type ARAB.

You are more near black than your kippah wearing dumbass wants to be.

As far as that guy going to Harvard, who cares.
You voted for the grandson of a guy who helped Hitler.
Bush got into Yale and later Harvard due to family legacy.
Family legacy shows more special treatment than affirmative action.

Read this article from the Jewish Week.
http://www.thejewishweek.com/blogs/w...lan-gets-wrong

But I will cut and paste the main point here:
The logic that recently led CUNY to carve a specific category for Jewish faculty members—“White/Jewish”—for its new Diversity Actions Plan makes sense. Apparently many Jewish faculty members felt that “White/Caucasian” didn’t adequately define their sense of ethnic affiliation. But in the past two weeks since the news broke—the New York Post, true to from, put it on everyone’s agenda with its klieg-lit headline, “New Minority Label at CUNY: ‘Jewish’”—the criticism against the decision has been immense.

You may have light colored skin my brotha, but you are more negro.
Only difference is, you can hide that you are jewish.
Just dont wear your little beanie cap. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Fuck family legacy, I hate that as much as I hate affirmative action, asshole. I don't want rich white folks getting special treatment, they are among the assholes who support affirmative action/diversity because they aren't personally bothered by it. Rich people get to jump the line, but their skin color counts against me if they are white.
Great advice from Fiddler on the Roof. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whereas you're a degenerate, "diddler on a poof", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

BTW -- you need to go back into hiding. It's safer there ... With your own feces. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your own words serve to indict you for the reprobate, degenerate hypocrite you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Yssup Rider
your momma
jewrish pissant in therapy? who would have thought that? seems to me that the way that's going it's time to ask for a refund.
I have no doubt he entered therapy after the first time he got his ass whooped on the playground ... By a girl. (Or maybe it was his mama...). Thats when he began channeling the imaginary character known as therock18.....
I have no doubt he entered therapy after the first time he got his ass whooped on the playground ... By a girl. (Or maybe it was his mama...). Thats when he began channeling the imaginary character known as therock18..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When it is proven I'm not therock18, are you going to apologize and admit you are wrong?
I have no doubt he entered therapy after the first time he got his ass whooped on the playground ... By a girl. (Or maybe it was his mama...). Thats when he began channeling the imaginary character known as therock18..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is quite the expert -- from his own personal experiences -- on therapy.