LilMynx69 is a female...

Lol...thanks THn. I saw that and sort of wanted to say that anyone who thinks I'm "not available to take cock" certainly hasn't read my posts, lol. That's never been the question. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
He probably meant since you're not a provider that we can fuck.
Oh, I agree my precious SBFCJosh...that's exactly what he meant, lol...
That's what makes it oh so funny to me...
xoxo
I think that it's a travesty that LilMynx69 isn't a provider. Her sauce tenacity makes her irresistible in my eyes!!! I've caught myself getting caught up reading her comments on so many topics that I totally forget that I'm looking for pussy. Lol
Don't EVER forget you're looking for pussy!!! That is a true travesty!!!

Plus, I couldn't be nearly as honest in my posting if I depended on y'all for my livelihood. ijs

xoxo
LMx
I think that it's a travesty that LilMynx69 isn't a provider. Her sauce tenacity makes her irresistible in my eyes!!! I've caught myself getting caught up reading her comments on so many topics that I totally forget that I'm looking for pussy. Lol Originally Posted by Pantylover
Damn, man, it sounds like you're looking for love in all the wrong places. Keep the eye on the prize/pussy.
.....I've caught myself getting caught up reading her comments...... Originally Posted by Pantylover
Yep. Me too.....

..... that I totally forget that I'm looking for pussy. Originally Posted by Pantylover
Nope. Not me.

MyMynx is my favorite Valued Poster.
I get the feeling that Pantylover hasn't truly forgotten that he's looking for pussy, rather pursuing the pussy that he can't have. Hell, I don't even know LilMynx69 but knowing I Can't have her makes me want to fuck her that much more. Hehehe.
I get the feeling that Pantylover hasn't truly forgotten that he's looking for pussy, rather pursuing the pussy that he can't have. Hell, I don't even know LilMynx69 but knowing I Can't have her makes me want to fuck her that much more. Hehehe. Originally Posted by 2pumpchump
You'd have to promise me more than two pumps, my wonderful chump...ijs
You'd have to promise me more than two pumps, my wonderful chump...ijs Originally Posted by LilMynx69
It's not just a promise, it's a Guarantee. I'm not conceited, I'm convinced. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good Once as I'll ever be!
LM69 appears to have been studying the Tara Evans playbook.
Oh say what you will, chicagoboy, lol. I've been through hell and back these last couple of weeks and an evening of fun and debauchery with the yummiest of Marie's was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Vodka + YM + LM69 + Nakedness = Bliss
Oh my this is certainly an INTERESTING thread..! I especially like the equation LilMynx worked up... Ending in nakedness...! Hmm

Sounds like my cup of tea LM...! I do hope your available and that I'm acceptable... IJS
Not sure about who is or isn't available but lets play and see where it takes us...!!!
Oh say what you will, chicagoboy, lol. I've been through hell and back these last couple of weeks and an evening of fun and debauchery with the yummiest of Marie's was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Vodka + YM + LM69 + Nakedness = Bliss Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Oh to be a fly on the wall...
Vodka + YM + LM69 + Nakedness = Bliss Originally Posted by LilMynx69
This is were we ask for the tainted evidence.
Hmm. Maybe I need to hook up with Yummy Marie to get some info on Lilmynx69. Been trying to meet her with no luck. But I had no doubt she was a woman.