551 MASS SHOOTING DEATHS SINCE CHARLESTON ATTACK

You're missing the boat. They are exaggerating and building the narrative with these shootings to facilitate a political agenda. Whether they are a staged or actual, it's all about controlling the masses. That's hard to do if you have a bit of a gun problem. Don't be hypnotized by the MSM. They are nothing but stupid people that act and read a script.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
what exactly do u think is staged?
We need to ban guns.

In NYS they put the safe act into place.

Now no one can shoot anyone.

I was almost robbed last night but i told the guy holding the gun on me that he better not have more than a 10 round mag.

He pulled the mag out and counted to fourteen rounds.

He almost shit himself. He said he was sorry and ran the other way.

We were both kind of embarrassed about the whole thing but now he knows the law and we are much safer now..

The safe act saved my life.

If only the mass shooter in France was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun it would have saved a lot of peoples lives....

They are banned there. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
the US has about 10 times the gun homicide rate of France.

the U.S. has NRA style gun laws. . . or lack of and we had 49 people murdered and almost 50 others shot in a short amount of time.

ur argument doesn't stand up against the facts.
I don't know, I guess every logical person is a bit edgy knowing that they, "Radical Muslims", are at war with us and wants us all dead, and we aren't doing shit about it. You might want to start there. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Most of the mass shootings in the US are not done by Muslims, they are done by Christian . .. should we go to war with Christians?
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2016, 01:55 PM
It’s been a year since Charleston. There have been 551 more mass shooting deaths in America since

http://fusion.net/story/315440/mass-...ce-charleston/ Originally Posted by southtown4488
How many deaths in Chicago during the same time period?
How many deaths in Chicago during the same time period? Originally Posted by DSK
Now you know he can't talk about that. That's Rahm's backyard. Dimbulbocrat land.
Most of the mass shootings in the US are not done by Muslims, they are done by Christian . .. should we go to war with Christians? Originally Posted by southtown4488
Since this last shooter weas a registered dumbascrap. how 'bout we go to war on THEM whilst we go whupass on the muzzies ? !
i think he was making a joke about the NY SAFE act .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I am sure he was.

Jim
How many deaths in Chicago during the same time period? Originally Posted by DSK
whats ur point?

oph yea, Chicago has strict gun laws and a high gun murder rate. that must prove that gun laws cause more gun murders. right?

except for the inconvenient fact that one can drive not too far away and legally buy guns with no background check.
When was the last time there was a mass shooting at a gun show?

You've got 30 seconds.
Since this last shooter weas a registered dumbascrap. how 'bout we go to war on THEM whilst we go whupass on the muzzies ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Racist, that's must be why u support Trump.
Islam isn't a race. It's a religion.
A racist religion.
the US has about 10 times the gun homicide rate of France.

the U.S. has NRA style gun laws. . . or lack of and we had 49 people murdered and almost 50 others shot in a short amount of time.

ur argument doesn't stand up against the facts.
Originally Posted by southtown4488

The U.S. homicide rate per million population in regards to France -- by all methods, suckclown -- is only four times greater. And should your lib-retard ass consider the ratio of how many American guns are NOT used in crimes you'd find France sucking hind teet, you disingenuous liar, and that would devastate your lying position that the mere presence of guns causes murder, suckclown. BTW, suckclown, per capita, when compared to France, the U.S. surpasses France in drug use, robberies and rape -- little details lying lib-retards like you always omit.

Most of the mass shootings in the US are not done by Muslims, they are done by Christian . .. should we go to war with Christians? Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be a disingenuous liar that cannot back up your argument with statistical data, suckclown, because it's a well established fact that many of your gansta hood types join the Nation of Islam when they are institutionalized, and those would be your boyz popping caps at each other in the hood in places like Chicago and L.A., suckclown.

The U.S. homicide rate per million population in regards to France -- by all methods, suckclown -- is only four times greater. And should your lib-retard ass consider the ratio of how many American guns are NOT used in crimes you'd find France sucking hind teet, you disingenuous liar, and that would devastate your lying position that the mere presence of guns causes murder, suckclown. BTW, suckclown, per capita, when compared to France, the U.S. surpasses France in drug use, robberies and rape -- little details lying lib-retards like you always omit.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ignore rant
Islam isn't a race. It's a religion.
A racist religion. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
you got me there. Religious bigot is accurate. . .hes a racist for countless other reasons.
A racist religion deserves bigotry.