Why don't right wingers have a sense of humor?

Posted by Nifty Nick
comments (0)
Question: What is the difference between Liberalism and Communism?

Answer: The Communist admit it.
Posted by Nifty Nick Tuesday, August 25, 2009
comments (0)
Question: How much does a Liberal cost?
Answer: Nothing, Liberals have no values.

Posted by Nifty Nick Tuesday, August 25, 2009
comments (0)
Question: How much does a Liberal cost?
Answer: Nothing, Liberals have no values.

Question: What’s the difference between an Iraq terrorist and a liberal?
Answer: The Iraq terrorist makes fewer demands.

Question: How do you confuse a liberal?
Answer: You don’t, they are born that way

Question: What’s the difference between Carville and a bald monkey?
Answer: A sports jacket.

Question: What is the difference between Carville and a catfish?
Answer: One’s a scum sucking bottom dweller and ones a fish.
Posted by Nifty Nick Monday, August 17, 2009
comments (0)
One day, with a sudden flash and the smell of sulfur, the Devil appeared in Senator Harry Reid’s office.

The Devil said, “I will give you money, power, the ability to impose your will on others, but you must give me your immortal soul and work for the domination of Evil over the world and the oppression on men.”

Senator Reid thought for a moment, then said, “Wait a minute! What’s the catch?”

Question: If you were in a room with Hitler, Mussolini and Carville and you only had two bullets what should you do?
Answer: Shoot Carville twice.
Posted by Nifty Nick Sunday, August 16, 2009
comments (0)
U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, low life scum bag who got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a fat, good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who doesn't know how to drive.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!

He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."
Posted by Nifty Nick Thursday, August 13, 2009
comments (0)
Bill Clinton goes to see his doctor and the doctor tells him, “Bill, you have to stop masturbating.”

Startled, Bill Clinton asks him, “Why?”

The doctor replies, “Because I have to examine you.”

Years from now Obama and Bush die of old age only a second apart.

They arrive at the Pearly Gates. Obama died only one second before W so he is ahead in line.

St. Peter says to Obama, “Here are your robes of silk and your staff of gold. Welcome to Heaven”.

W steps up next. St. Peter says to Bush, “Here are your robes of cotton and your staff of wood. Welcome to Heaven”.

George asks, “St. Peter, he gets silk and gold? And I get cotton and wood?”

St. Peter says, “George, while you were President, the people slept. While Obama was President the people prayed. The Lord rewards results.”
I've never quite figured this out. Conservatives have no sense of humor. Why is this? There's a slew of comedians who regularly make fun of the the tea-party and their ilk. You know them all... Moore, Mahler, Black, Rock, Stewart, et al. Come on guys, even Hitler could tell a joke now and then. Maybe it's because the jokes are so easy, I don't know. It may be my next career. Dick Cheney should have been dead five times and he has still not lightened up. Originally Posted by Seeker
Beeker,
Conservatives can't have a sense of humor watching there Country go down in flames to the insane. I love it though how you liberals think a twenty trillion dollar debt load is funny.
Not English. Not true.

NEXT!
John Stewart and Bill Maher don't know how to be funny. They have writers for their jokes. Remember the Writers Guild Strike in 2007? It affected their shows!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_..._on_television

The jokes are lame because its politically correct humor. Don't offend anyone.
  • CJ7
  • 07-09-2013, 08:48 PM
John Stewart and Bill Maher don't know how to be funny. They have writers for their jokes. Remember the Writers Guild Strike in 2007? It affected their shows!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_..._on_television

The jokes are lame because its politically correct humor. Don't offend anyone. Originally Posted by zerodahero
watch em both do ya?
watch em both do ya? Originally Posted by CJ7
No
Where do you go for your satire?
Where do you go for your satire? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Michael Savage
David Cross
Phil Hendrie
Michael Berry
the Onion
The Political Forum
good stuff...

Except for the last one. Cartoons on that one SUCK!

Anybody besides me notice that Simple Jack posted FIVE consecutive times in this thread?

YOW!
good stuff...

Except for the last one. Cartoons on that one SUCK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
good stuff...

Except for the last one. Cartoons on that one SUCK!

Anybody besides me notice that Simple Jack posted FIVE consecutive times in this thread?

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get it straight Ffokcaj Rider. I posted 12 consecutive time in this thread. You got a problem with it, Punk?...LOL