The Demented President's History On Terrorism

They were fucking there you fuck tard. Debate them on it they will rip you to fucking shreds you nit wit. Originally Posted by royamcr
You left-wingers spew more vile and vulgarity...WHEN YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING to support your failed dangerous ideology.
Every post of yours exposes your level of maturity and mentality more and more!!
No it express my frustration and disgust of the trumptard cult mentality.

Which one of the terrorists were you at the Capitol?
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 05:39 AM
They were fucking there you fuck tard. Debate them on it they will rip you to fucking shreds you nit wit. Originally Posted by royamcr

My, My, My - how teh DPSTs do react with fury when their discourse is disproven.

Classic insecure, dominated by a need for control, Lying DPSTs

Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05
Gates is a very respected, honest man - even in DC - and 'r' - uses slanted misquotes to give credibility to his craven, depraved, senile hero fiden.
usual DPST Lying propaganda.

Give Greta's pic a kiss - for solace , DPSTs
My, My, My - how teh DPSTs do react with fury when their discourse is disproven.

Classic insecure, dominated by a need for control, Lying DPSTs

Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05
Gates is a very respected, honest man - even in DC - and 'r' - uses slanted misquotes to give credibility to his craven, depraved, senile hero fiden.
usual DPST Lying propaganda.

Give Greta's pic a kiss - for solace , DPSTs Originally Posted by oeb11
He didn't disprove a fucking thing. Calling 4 people fucking idiots, all of which were there "in the room", doesn't disprove a a god damn thing.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 09:53 AM
Anger, rage, fury when called out for Lies

Not sorry - 'r' - you post DPST propaganda BS.

Typical.