Ladies input. His role.

Shinepro - your post was rude, mean and uncalled for.

Ladies, I apologize for Shinepro's post. I had hoped the men bere would be gentleman and help facilitate a safe place for you to give honest responses.

Katie, thank you for sharing.

I hope other ladies will not feel deterred from sharing because of his behavior. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Thank you. I would love to hear some input from other ladies as well.
This shit was exhausting to read. Like seriously, if I met a foooking bad bitch in the world and she said this I would look at her crazy. Chlovo, like you look reasonably attractive and I love your pale skin in your pictures but shit like this makes me wonder where you are coming from. Like this is too much work. Sounds to much like some shit I'll do for my girlfriend or wife and at least with her if my black ass gets sick she'll lay on the cot next to me..... Originally Posted by shinepro

You're black!??!
You're black!??! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Lmfao
Be open minded and adventurous

Do your homework on the provider you want to see..make sure your needs/desires will be met

Be a gentleman..but also be ready to NOT be when I tell you to..lol
Darth Maul that is funny as hell though!

Do your homework on the provider you want to see..make sure your needs/desires will be met Originally Posted by DallasRain
I really gotta agree with Dallas on this part. It's not a very sexy part, nobody likes research, but so many guys skip it (and I can tell lots of guys skip it) and end up regretting it later. You can do everything right but if you meet up with the wrong girl it's just the equivalent of flushing $$$ down the toilet.

I think someone needs to start a new thread on the best ways and methods to do thorough research.
I think someone needs to start a new thread on the best ways and methods to do thorough research. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

On the surface it's a great idea. Unfortunately, as we all know, the guys who don't take the time to research aren't going to read a thread on how to research.
On the surface it's a great idea. Unfortunately, as we all know, the guys who don't take the time to research aren't going to read a thread on how to research. Originally Posted by boardman
LOL you are probably right
On the surface it's a great idea. Unfortunately, as we all know, the guys who don't take the time to research aren't going to read a thread on how to research. Originally Posted by boardman
Ha ha ha. Exactly. But I’m impressed that most of the guys I see are damn good at research and rarely have bad stories.
My input...

Show up clean. Bring booze.
My input...

Show up clean. Bring booze. Originally Posted by B Three
My kind of chick....
You're black!??! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

I'm fucking DEAD

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
My input...

Show up clean. Bring booze. Originally Posted by B Three
I think there seems to be some confusion as it seems that some posters are taking it that the elements that I listed are somehow a list requirements that I expect from gentlemen, when I am only listing things that have come to mind as things that I have enjoyed during a session.

I am sorry I seem to have listed way too many elements and suddenly I am being perceived as picky or high maintenance. I can just think back and remember quite a few things that I have enjoyed and tried to list what I could think of, and tried to list things that I thought would be commonalities among most ladies.

I am now regretting my effort of answering OP's inquiry with a detailed list.

There are just several aspects of what I do that I find enjoyable and look forward to.
When shirepro puts anything up to read I never bother because it always sounds like a retard.
Katie has some great advice for those of us that actually want to make our experiences good for both of us.
Katie, I think your post was awesome. Guys like to know what you like and like it when we are clear.

I don't eat chocolate. I like booze. WALDT

I'll add one thing since I realized the OP asked for the top 3 things and I only listed 2...I like it when a guy says my name. That is one reason I don't use a realistic pseudonym - I like guys to say my real name.

And, for the record...being able to articulate what you like to a guy is the absolute opposite of high maintenance.

Not really sure why shinepro thought your post had any negative bent to it at all.

That said...I am high maintenance in that what I like on different days from different guys varies so greatly, I could never give a good synopsis.

Sorry if you thought my booze comment was somehow directed negatively at you. It's not. I just really like it when guys bring booze. It's the one constant I could think of that a guy can't fuck up, LOL.