You might JUST be a good provider if...

Can't wait to see the providers version of this... Originally Posted by Raikage
+1 - some (even some with a sense of humor) chimed in on the "you must be a dumb monger" edition.

31) You don't leave the TV blaring in your notel room or get pissed off when your client turns it down and suggests some music.

32) You do actually haven't used all the hot water, towels, soap and wash cloths in your incall before the appointment (they are wadded and thrown under the sink wet so its easy to tell) yet you still don't have good enough hygiene to have bathed thoroughly before a session.

33) You
do serve milk and fresh baked cookies between pops in your sessions!

34) ...
34) You actually remember things about a repeat customer and not have to keep asking what he does, what he likes, what's his favorite...
27).Realize that in a SB deal it means SOMETIMES I have needs and shouldn't be pushed to the back of the line because you have cash in hand customers. Hence, why you didn't get this months allowance.

28). Turn off the mitherfuxking cell phone! You are MINE during that time and I don't want to hear it constantly buzzing and you thinking about the new dick you gotta suck.

29). You have warm wash clothes and gently clean me up...love the ones that ad this little post pop experience. Its not much and its no hard to do.

30) occasionally you just text me to say "hey what ya doing"? I have two that so that and its a nice connection. (I'm single so its no issue). Originally Posted by Toyz
Seriously, are you me? Am I you? Are you the twin my parents never told me about?

+1 on all points, especially #27, #28, and #30,
Luckily, my SB is very responsive. Good times.
#38 If you wake me up after an all night with a hot cup of coffee and a BJ in the morning. I still think that was fantastic.(Emerald7)
31) You don't leave the TV blaring in your notel room or get pissed off when your client turns it down and suggests some music.
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
#39 The TV is actually off as I enter the incall

#40 Some nice music is playing in the background, which you may have asked me about what my Favorites are
#41 You stick to your menu/prices listed on your showcase and don't try to upsell

#42 You don't cancel the BCD when the client is on his way to your incall

#43...
#43 She does not show up at an OC stating she forgot the "supplies" and then expects a full payment for a HJ only session because she is "covered everything."

#44 She does not bad-mouth you to her WKs and provider girlfriends when you write a "no" review

#45 She lives and learns and tries to improve her BCD when she does get a "no" review.

#46....
#46) You understand that if a man can afford to hobby regularly, his time is more valuable than the donation.

#47) ...
#47 Read the Board (Lately the hobbyist have been giving the blueprint on how to keep us your clients)

#48...
#48 Make sure the vajajay smells/taste sweet and not rotten (which goes along with BO)

#49...
#49 you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

#50 your on SIXXBACH's top 10 list

#51 you have a beautiful pink pu$$y (no saggy brown meat curtains)
#52. You grandfather your regular clients to a cheaper rate after his 3rd or 4th visit.

#53. You're horny all the time and call your regulars in for a free session every once in a while.

#54 ...