Lafayette- Anyone seen these two Asians?

I messaged and got an address and was told to text once I was at that address on Johnston St then they would give the residential address. Sent rates also for 1 and 2 girl sessions.
I made it to the actual address before chickening out. I looked up the address and found info on who owns the property. It was purchased early September by a Vietnamese sounding name and rented out. So maybe more credence towards it being legit, but no guarantee...
Any new info?
I keep checking for updates.

Hope someone jumps in and lets us know!
Ive seen asian ladies in hotel rooms around BR. They are lower quality than those currently in brick and mortar locations but no house fee, no massage, and they try to upsell. I think they are not getting much of the cut.

when asked for extra I just walk out. havent made the door yet
How could they be a lower quality than the chubby or elderly amp girls we have here?
Several Asian ads in Baton Rouge at a local hotel room, I am kind of suspicious. Originally Posted by smartguy
I’ve checked out the BR hotel chics a couple of times. They are legit, but typical AMP talent.
Skipthegames ads are full of scams.
So I finally checked it out and wow...terrible, the door opened and its this like 40-50 yo chick, I had texted about two girls and there was only one with a busted face, I asked about other girls being there and she said it was just her, I immediately turned around and got in my vehicle. Then I got a text asking why I left lol very disappointing. I know in a previous reply I couldnt believe they could have worse talent than the girls at the amps, but I am sorry for doubting because this was much worse! Sorry I dont have better news.
Kudos for your efforts!

Now we know.
I had an experience similar to Dom. I had instant buyers remorse after leaving. Save your money for another provider unless your standards are just that low.
I just texted them and they said they have someone in Lafayette and Baton Rouge. They gave me a location that is an intersection, said to text them when I get there. I don't feel too good about it. There are amps where I can get the same that I know are safe.
I just texted them and they said they have someone in Lafayette and Baton Rouge. They gave me a location that is an intersection, said to text them when I get there. I don't feel too good about it. There are amps where I can get the same that I know are safe. Originally Posted by chuckd1964
Don’t go. There’s a 99% chance the pics are fake and you will over pay for service from a lady in her 50s with a belly and hair in places it shouldn’t be.
I went a a couple months ago. Don’t waste your money. Older women in 40s. Supposedly a 25 yr old a cpl weeks ago but wouldn’t send a pic. But hey if all you want is a nut? Go for it
I’m willing to bet that’s not the girls. That looks like Dallas amp quality.