Do we really NEED condoms?

I feel like a provider should always have them on hand, for one as Texass said most men are married and are trying to be discreet and what is discreet about them walking around with condoms? Then again it kinda makes a provider look bad if she takes appointments without having any on hand. "Like um okay what were you planning on doing?" Just my .02..
I suspect that she would not have condoms around because she can use it as an excuse to NOT do certain activities. Sort of like a bait and switch kinda thing I guess.

Would be funny if guys started showing up with the female condoms for the providers to wear. I hear they aren't too fun, but hey, he brought protection right? Originally Posted by Krunkman
I've had a girl pull the "I don't have any condoms", and then give me a genuinely dirty look when I produced one. No question in my mind that she was trying to use it as an excuse, which of course killed the rest of the session. If I have to outsmart you to fuck you, the whole illusion of passion thing flies right out the window.
she ran out to the car (with my money as well) and never came back leaving me sitting in an empty hotel room.
Seriously, that just ain't wright..!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-16-2010, 10:30 AM
If I have to outsmart you to fuck you.. Originally Posted by TheBizzer

Damn... I was about to get all excited...
I like buying large quantities of condoms at the wm super store. I like the interesting looks I get at checkout.

Yes my life is a bit dull at times. Originally Posted by monkmonk

hmmm so that was you the other day....dammm i almost followed you out the store!!!
Damn... I was about to get all excited... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, I get the impression if I had to outsmart you, I'd wind up relieving myself by myself quite often
I always try to bring one or 2 with me just in case. Sometimes the Provider has one that is too tight, too thick, too stinky, etc. . . .

Can't tell you how many times i have washed my jeans/shorts and found a washed-out wrinkled party party hat in the pocket afterwards. . .
I was burned by a provider that claimed not to have any in her incall. She had to "run out to the car" and get them. Well - she ran out to the car (with my money as well) and never came back leaving me sitting in an empty hotel room. Unfortunately that girl was allowed to change her name to hide from the theft and a subsequent arrest and now she is back on here providing under a new name. Any decent reputable provider should consider them part of the necessary supplies for doing the job and should have a variety available. Originally Posted by travelling_man

Out her please!!! This is theft, and we should all know.
I just cut the fingers off of a rubber glove, as long as it isn't too big.
Out her please!!! This is theft, and we should all know. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Agreed...!!
Out her..!!
A provider without condoms is like Domino's running out of pizza.

Please name her so we can dog-pile. I mean, WTF was she gonna do? Wrap it in Saran Wrap? Puh-leeze!!

Was it THIS CHICK? If so, makes sense...

Name her!! NOW!! Thank you for your cooperation.
Pardon me for the last post I did here as I must of been thinking something else but yes at her at the least the gal should have them...
Out her please!!! This is theft, and we should all know. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Already wrote a lengthy alert about her. Look in the alerts for a thread started by me.

I've also had a provider try to pull the "oh I'm out of condoms" bit to try and get out of doing FS. When I said, "on that's ok, I brought some with me" I could almost see the steam coming from her ears. The rest of the session was not pleasant, but I had already paid and knew I wasn't getting my money back so I made the best of it.
I think I found it, was her name Figment of Imagination?
I think I found it, was her name Figment of Imagination? Originally Posted by SweetAterPie