OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII

Where the fuck would Obama get $40M??
Had the mint print it....
You're an idiot, Ekim. The mint doesn't "print" money, they make coins. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints currency.

But I'd ask Tony Rezko where he got the money, actually.
thought maybe you gave it to him old guy...And fuck you very much.
Where the fuck would Obama get $40M?? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
from donations from Obama supporters; rich ones of course. at least that is what the article said.
fyi, the article sounds like something The Onion News would write.

btw, I've never heard of this type of housing deal before with the former Presidents. Now, I know the purchse of the Clinton house was well publicized and that it was funded entirely from speaking tours, but I never heard any zip about Carter, Reagan, Bush I & Bush II on their house purchase.
TTH?
Between Bill Clinton's sofa cushions?
You're an idiot, Ekim. The mint doesn't "print" money, they make coins. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints currency.

But I'd ask Tony Rezko where he got the money, actually. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I dunno. Maybe he paid all $40 million with bags of coins.
If they are going to spend 40 mil, why not make it totally outside the box? Water slides from all the top floor rooms, or something. I did't get out much this last year, anyone do water slides yet?
I was in a hurry and should have used stamped or issued instead,Wanted to show him paying with coins.However it let COG wet his depends finding a error.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 10:46 AM
that aint no 40$ dollar crib even if it is in Hawaii ..

you can snag one like that for 10$M all day long anywhere in the island chain ...

the article is as fucked as the gober that posted it ... pay no attention
  • KCJoe
  • 10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Like I said earlier, you'd have to be an idiot to believe the story was true. Of course those on the right will believe anything bad about Obama no matter how ridicules the story might be.
I don't think I could be a democrat even if I agreed with them. The fact they don't seem to see the world as it is, bugs a bit. It's like that south park called ass burgers. That's exactly how I see democrats most of the time.... except for one, but she's a big exception.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 11:39 AM
anywho ....

just in case a quickpick hits, heres where Im spending MY $40 million ... I mean 10$ million

http://findinghawaii.com/pics/Kauai/...-number/244027