BREAKING MY GREEK CHERRY- Any Suggestions???

Since I am a greek virgin, I been warned about having guys with thick cocks fuck me. I know about getting my anal muscles all loose with plenty of lube. I feel if I am forced fucked by a very dominant, not huge cock, I will do fine. I just want a guy to make me his anal slut. Spread my cheeks and tell me he owns my ass now. Lubes up his cock to the max and just slides it right in. If it feels as good as I am told it will feel, he may very well own my ass forever. It is like when "Daddy" fucks you for the first time, you just want his cock in you and only his cock- I want my anal Daddy))
It slides in nice and smooth if the guy plays with the whole while putting warm lips on his c**k as he he lubes in finger by finger while tickling you're tounge then in the house his dogg goes lol..!!
I'd go with:
1. Someone you trust, maybe even know from RL
2. Some good lube
3. Clean up back there first
4. And maybe a small toy before he goes in

Sorry I can't help you...too big for a newbie. Lol!!

Report back. Tell us how it went. Good luck.
LnH
Just use my little dick.
So has it been popped yet since this post?
I been getting a lot of suggestions. Greek is totally new to me. I think to get me more into the excitement of being fucked in the ass, I am going to do a Greek only roleplay when Daddy rapes his little slut and fucks and creams her ass with a lot of dirty talk) Daddy needs to train me to be his little anal slut!! I will have an extra donation listed in my showcase for this wild anal fuckfest roleplay which will get my pussy juices and ass juices flowing for sure and make it so hot for me))) Current STD test results are required. Originally Posted by FemiLove
Alright. An interesting, if not unique, threAD.

One of the more provocative ideas, that happened many years ago, is someone in Dallas decided to auction off her anal virginity.

With someone like yourself, who is a bit of a naughty wordsmith, that might be an option for you.

Just a thought. The female who did this was very successful (money wise) with her auction and ended up getting a few new clients in the process.

My other thought, and this is just some really cheap advice, if you're doing this because clients are requesting it ... but you're not into the idea ... just say no.

Doesn't sound like this is the path (path. lol) you wish to take but it's just a thought.

Good luck and have fun. Anal penetration can result in some of the most intense orgasms you'll ever have. I miss doing it. But it's also a way to get hurt.

So be sure to use a lot of lube. And do NOT use a product like Anal Ease (don't know how it's spelled) or a product that provides numbing.

If you're hurting, you need to know that so you don't damage yourself in the process.

Just a few cheap thoughts. Again, good luck.

EW
A real anal slut doesn't use lube!
...I'm really thinking of going for this...

...I went out today and bought some lube and a shoe horn.
I will use lots of lube for sure and lube up my ass way before the guy fucks me)
I'd suggest you try it with someone you really trust and are comfortable with. I don't offer it in the hobby because some men think they can just hammer away. Go slow. Lube up and relax!
...I'm really thinking of going for this...

...I went out today and bought some lube and a shoe horn. Originally Posted by Scribe
Shoe horn - that's great.
Guys are telling me all the fun it will be for me and them if they can break my Greek cherry and fill my ass with their warm cream...... Originally Posted by FemiLove
bareback greek with a hooker......

..... no place but Dallas
bareback greek with a hooker......

..... no place but Dallas Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Happens everywhere.
Now that Femi is wanting to go greek...have to put her on the TDL.
Still waiting to see which DADDy will break my greek cherry and post a hot review with lots of pics and video))) if you have testing, you can cream my ASS too)))))))