Personal boundary gerrymandering?

Guys, please understand that most women don't get into the industry because they're all cock-hungry, orgasm-crazy slut monkeys. These are mostly young girls with traditional ideals about relationships and intimacy.

There's certain shit you do with whores, and there's certain shit you do with wives. I personally don't believe that, and I usually wait for the perceptions of those people to change.

Secondly, FIV is an art. It takes one guy to tear vaginal tissue, and that privilege is gone for everyone.

I can't agree more with Elisabeth. A gossipy man is one of the most ugliest things we can encounter in this industry. It's one thing to tell stories about good encounters and bad, but to literally go into detail about other ladies' lives or even to ask for the scoop on someone is not cool.
Who has the energy to keep up with all the drama? I mean everyone has some drama and then you multiply that by four providers. And if one provider is bat shit crazy the drama is exponentially increased.
Guys, please understand that most women don't get into the industry because they're all cock-hungry, orgasm-crazy slut monkeys. These are mostly young girls with traditional ideals about relationships and intimacy.

There's certain shit you do with whores, and there's certain shit you do with wives. I personally don't believe that, and I usually wait for the perceptions of those people to change.

Secondly, FIV is an art. It takes one guy to tear vaginal tissue, and that privilege is gone for everyone. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You couldn't of said this one any better!
Guys, please understand that most women don't get into the industry because they're all cock-hungry, orgasm-crazy slut monkeys. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I'd like to propose a new acronym: CHOCSM. Just hope I get to use it in a review someday.
I'd like to propose a new acronym: CHOCSM. Just hope I get to use it in a review someday. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Then you should definitely meet me...

And when I hear of the whole "no kissing" or no oral sex, it always sounds rather silly to me. Jeez. The kissing is usually some of the best parts of a time together! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Thank You Elisabeth!