Are Most Providers Bi??

Are most providers BI? Originally Posted by bangalores
For the right amount of cash, most probably are.

I mean come on, do hot twenty-somethings really enjoy having sex with old, out of shape, poorly groomed and that never learned how to shower men?

No. They do it for the cash.

And I'm not certain that you'd ever get a true response on this or any other board where certain illusions are sold by blocks of time and if you seek out an illusion of 2 "truly bi" ladies, would you ever know for sure?

I'm pretty sure there may be women, not just providers, who are not interested in "women" at all but for some reason, they have a close female friend that for some reason niether one can explain, enjoy intimacy.
OOOOOooooo Tara we need to have a few cold ones!!!!!! Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover
I'm game
Im 100% bisexual loooooooove women. Had a phase in younger years where I thought I was completely gay. But now I love both but dick a little more. Give me the right girl tho like MonetLuv and the possibilities are endless!
I love love men, but play occasionally with girls in AND out of the hobby
I keep hoping to find more bi providers. I def love dick but there is just something about making a beautiful woman squirm.
I am not bi or bi curious or whatever. I like men and one-on-one only. Too boring...I know...but that's who I am! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Pretty courageous admission there: I've often had occasion to wonder who in our contemporary would be ostracized most viciously: a girl with no lesbian experiences on her resume, one with no illegitimate kids, or one with no tattoos.
After dealing with the fucktards I can understand why a provider would go bi.
Too boring...I know...but that's who I am

I would love to have boring sex with you Samantha
Are most providers BI?
Did you as a provider become BI after you started providing?

Just curious. Originally Posted by bangalores

I know several that are and several that are not. I think it just all depends on the ladies, her likes and what turns her on.

I don't consider myself BI as I am very picky on the women I actually play with. There has to be that something extra special about a woman to get me to eat her pussy like a champ.

The female body is something so erotic and sensual it can bring you the most joyous pleasure you have every felt.

Succulent breasts, the small flair of the hips and nice ass. Yeah, I love woman, I love strip clubs and watching them move and dance. Mmm, just simple delish!!!!
I know I become more girl friendly after a few beers. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, do you like chocolate chip cookies? If so, we just skip the beers and go right the flavored vodka. After all, beer is tasty, but liquor is quicker!