Oral Sex Question

Regardless if I know she is CIM or not, I always let her know I am about to cum out of courtesy. Then it is on her. If she continues, then I assume she likes CIM or a facial. If she stops or then goes to a HJ to completion then I'm okay with that as well. I did my gentlemanly courtesy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well done you!
Regardless if I know she is CIM or not, I always let her know I am about to cum out of courtesy. Then it is on her. If she continues, then I assume she likes CIM or a facial. If she stops or then goes to a HJ to completion then I'm okay with that as well. I did my gentlemanly courtesy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

x2 although I do usually try to bring it up before hand just in case I happen to start speaking in "caveman" from the pleasure
Its called a "snoball" offshoredrilling. And I have yet to find a lady to do that with.
I remember when I was a young lad.
I told her it was close.
I told her again.
I put my hands on her head to push her away.
She glanced up and I knew she was smiling.
She went back to work.
I exploded.
I loved her for that moment.
The rest of the day was a blur.
I wish I wish I wish.
And yet where is she?
At least I can say I was there.
I can smile and remember.
I didn't realize this was such an issue. I just assumed everyone gave a little warning as above, if she didn't already let me know one way or the other.
Thank you Ed!.....Yes it's always best to ask the lady...or you might just get it spat all over your face! Originally Posted by Valerie
mmmm Give him a DFK and give it back. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Its called a "snoball" offshoredrilling. And I have yet to find a lady to do that with. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
yes that's what its called. And I would think any lady that is ok with DFK and CIM would be ok with snowballing before one or both swallow. In fact I will bet more providers are open to it than males on this board. And why I stated post as I did. But if you can not find one in Texas. Your welcome to come to try upstate NY.

Edit: with one provider I know. BBBJTCWS with DFK after she did the "S" happens half the time. And for sure some swimmers are still there.
If she stops or then goes to a HJ to completion then I'm okay with that as well. I did my gentlemanly courtesy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I thinkk receiving asudden handjob ,or having her abruptly stop , or change pace right when I was about to cum if she offered cim or especially swallows would be a supreme let down.

I know ever session is ymmv, but since those services aren't offered by most....to be in anticipation of this new found and rare activity and be denied it for the first fulfilling and big first finsh would be a supreme let down, and I probably would not venture to see her again although in any case Id still recommend her.

Its sorta the same thing as giving a lady consistent daty where she almost there......then pulling off or changing the flow.....it uber annoying to me but to each his own.

Seems to make sense and best advice to be polite and at least let her know you are close. Even if she does enjoy swallowing, she might not like the surprise. Besides, why wouldn't that be part of your research if you are really into CIM as a hobbyist? I can take it or leave it depending on my mood, but I still usually just check reviews and the ladies website to look for clues. If I don't find anything definitive I error on side of caution and hold back from CIM, then later open up the discussion for that activity at a future session.
  • npita
  • 04-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Say a woman has significant sexual experience. Will she sense when a man is about to have an orgasm during oral sex, in time to take her mouth off his penis? Originally Posted by Tiny
Many women are able to sense that. I have no idea whether that's due to experience or just paying attention.
And a second question. Let’s say that a woman would be grossed out if a man were to ejaculate in her mouth. Should she tell him before they have oral sex? Or should he know not do it without asking? Or both?
You should never do it unless you know for certain that it's ok. I've always waited until I was getting close to cumming to say something and at that point, I'd generally say something about needing to change positions because I was about to cum. At that point, a woman will either let you change positions or tell you whether it's ok to just keep going if you want to cum in her mouth. She'll also probably tell her to give her a warning if she wants you warn her. Discussing it beforehand seems a little weird and just doing it without knowing if she minds, definitely bad form.
I can lol Its something about the way a mans cock starts pulsating and throbbing that kinda tells me I should watch out! But usually the guys is curteous and lets me know beforehand.
any discussions of a particular sex act would jeopardize the companionship only / consenting adults thing and cause immediate termination to a meeting. in that case would it not be better to assume cim is ok unless told otherwise and let it fly when the time [and you] cums. just a thought.
Say a woman has significant sexual experience. Will she sense when a man is about to have an orgasm during oral sex, in time to take her mouth off his penis?

And a second question. Let’s say that a woman would be grossed out if a man were to ejaculate in her mouth. Should she tell him before they have oral sex? Or should he know not do it without asking? Or both?

Thanks Originally Posted by Tiny
Never assume when it comes to body fluids.
I can usually tell when a man is about to pop. Most of the time the dick gets super hard and I cam feel it pulsate in the veins. I am not a big fan of CIM it's just not for me. I do however love facials. When I feel a man is about to pop I just say something like "oh baby I wanna feel your cum all over my face.
  • Tetas
  • 04-12-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm like some of the other guys, whether is oral or FS, I can usually mount a "Oh Babe, I'm going to come!" before blasting off.
It really is just a small courtesy, she's welcome to do with that info what she will.

As long as she doesn't do like a former girlfriend did, yank it out of her mouth, stop all motion with her hand and kinda yell at me with a concerned look "What do you want me to do??"
Kinda spoiled the mood, if you know what I mean.
And we ain't talking about no inexperienced lady here!
Riday I think we had the same girlfriend, The first are even the second time I might understand but give me a brake every time, so after about two weeks of this when I went down on her and she was about to O I would look up at her and say what do you want me to do and I would make her repeat it two are three times.
I did that two times and after she didn't get off she got mad and asked me why I stop, so I told her and after that she never stop sucking are she would stroke it to the finish.

I help some guy out but she did have three wheels slipping in the sand so I had to leave, Don't know what every happened to her.

She had the best pussy muscles, She could just sit on your dick and get you off like she had a little hand up inside her jacking and squeezing you off.