Jade Helm 15 is coming

Most people, even those educated in poor and neglected inner city schools, would have used "hear" in that sentence. Originally Posted by DSK
Quit pulling at your acorn and giggling. It is wonderful to be like you who has never made a error when being in a hurry.
The level of CRAZY here boggles the mind.

The governor orders the Texas State Guard to "monitor" the activities of United States special operations forces who are conducting routine military exercises? These would be the same spec ops forces who have been war fighting all over the globe on behalf of the people of the United States for the last 14 years? And, now they are a threat to us?

The Wingers have reached a new level of CRA CRA on this one.
Now I am reading on some web pages that people are claiming the army will bring in Russian and UN troops to take over. Really? Are people getting this crazy
Yes !!!
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Quit pulling at your acorn and giggling. It is wonderful to be like you who has never made a error when being in a hurry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your copious amounts of grammatical and usage errors - such as the one you made lately - indicate an abbreviated level of education typically associated with low intelligence people such as yourself.

Spell check can't catch it when you substitute the wrong word spelled correctly but misused, and your reading ability is probably so slow you can't bear to reread what you wrote and edit it appropriately.
Your copious amounts of grammatical and usage errors - such as the one you made lately - indicate an abbreviated level of education typically associated with low intelligence people such as yourself.

Spell check can't catch it when you substitute the wrong word spelled correctly but misused, and your reading ability is probably so slow you can't bear to reread what you wrote and edit it appropriately. Originally Posted by DSK
This is the only forum on this board that there is delight if someone uses a wrong word or misspells it. It brings out the grammar pimps. Usually the ones doing the pimping have nothing worthwhile to bring to the table. I see a lot of errors and usually pass them by. Glad it is so entertaining in your barren life . One more thing for you to do besides sucking cock.
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 09:42 PM
This is the only forum on this board that there is delight if someone uses a wrong word or misspells it. It brings out the grammar pimps. Usually the ones doing the pimping have nothing worthwhile to bring to the table. I see a lot of errors and usually pass them by. Glad it is so entertaining in your barren life . One more thing for you to do besides sucking cock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Delight?

Disdain!
Delight? When you have a cock in your mouth.

Disdain! When it is removed. Originally Posted by DSK
Now I am reading on some web pages that people are claiming the army will bring in Russian and UN troops to take over. Really? Are people getting this crazy Originally Posted by BigLouie
I read something like that too. Nothing mentioned of a take over but rather training exercises with our troops. The article further stated that it was the first time Russian soldiers had ever trained on American soil. I am not sure what to make of it. Anyway July 15th JH15 commences in Texas and other southern states. If it's anything to be concerned about we'll notice something.

Jim
I read something like that too. Nothing mentioned of a take over but rather training exercises with our troops. The article further stated that it was the first time Russian soldiers had ever trained on American soil. I am not sure what to make of it. Anyway July 15th JH15 commences in Texas and other southern states. If it's anything to be concerned about we'll notice something.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It isn't.

Project Hula was a secret program of World War II in which the United States transferred naval vessels to the Soviet Union in anticipation of the Soviets eventually joining the war against Japan in preparation for the Soviet invasions of southern Sakhalin and the Kuril islands. Conducted at Cold Bay in the Territory of Alaska, the project was active during the spring and summer of 1945. It was the largest and most ambitious transfer program of World War II.
(wiki)
That just goes to show you the misinformation that circulates. This whole JH-15 thing is probably all about nothing anyway.

Jim