The perfect BBBJ {imo}

you have to use hands to hold it & guide it to DT ijs if you dont need hands then you have a baby dick. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So I have a baby dick...so....?
Baby dicks and Baby Daddies. Wonder if there's a chinese translation....
Damn ms. Kream u changed your avatar from those sexy lips .. Had me tempted
Like her tits aren't "call of the wild" enough to make you wanna go prowling in Karrine's wetness, though... haha

You know, I used to think I "knew" what the perfect BBBJ was but to me, it really depends on the woman in question. There are things that are essential (definitely gotta be sloppy... nothing more gorgeous than seeing her spit or drool down on my shaft before engulfing all of me in her mouth and coming back up for air with more drool dripping down...) and some things that are preferences (always a fan of having the first mates sucked on while she's stroking my shaft).

But to me, every woman, though technique may be the same, has different execution. A DT from one may not have the same effect (or may pale in comparison to) another's "bobblehead." I just want her to get the Captain at full staff enough so I have time to spin her around and dine on her kitty for 69 before anything gets started...
Damn ms. Kream u changed your avatar from those sexy lips .. Had me tempted Originally Posted by wreckshop
Lol i bet. Maybe you'll come see both in person, quite impressive
Like her tits aren't "call of the wild" enough to make you wanna go prowling in Karrine's wetness, though... haha

You know, I used to think I "knew" what the perfect BBBJ was but to me, it really depends on the woman in question. There are things that are essential (definitely gotta be sloppy... nothing more gorgeous than seeing her spit or drool down on my shaft before engulfing all of me in her mouth and coming back up for air with more drool dripping down...) and some things that are preferences (always a fan of having the first mates sucked on while she's stroking my shaft).

But to me, every woman, though technique may be the same, has different execution. A DT from one may not have the same effect (or may pale in comparison to) another's "bobblehead." I just want her to get the Captain at full staff enough so I have time to spin her around and dine on her kitty for 69 before anything gets started... Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
I love the way you think
Smh... lol
My favorite bbbj is a chick who preforms without saying damn its too big..#grownmanproblems
My favorite bbbj is a chick who preforms without saying damn its too big..#grownmanproblems Originally Posted by dkalis
yea right....
Smh... lol Originally Posted by Jenna Haze
your kinda hot....welcome Jenna!
  • ognob
  • 04-11-2015, 12:44 AM
yea right.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lmao
lmao Originally Posted by ognob
yeah lyao wth your tiny penis...no problem tiny tim......
no the perfect BBBJ your entire dick and part of the flesh around it disappear into her mouth for long periods of time.
Baby dicks and Baby Daddies. Wonder if there's a chinese translation.... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Me Love You Long Time ?
no the perfect BBBJ your entire dick and part of the flesh around it disappear into her mouth for long periods of time. Originally Posted by spear88
entire dick & part of the flesh wtf are you looking for a dick sucking dinosaur
entire dick & part of the flesh wtf are you looking for a dick sucking dinosaur Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The suckosaurus? Blowdactyl?