Hmmm?

Then even more amusing
  • Cleo
  • 07-09-2016, 05:14 AM
Another new staff member? Dude? like I don no what chew is set bout Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
I bet your mom wishes she had a receipt for your dumb ass. SMH
Why did he call Unique_Carpenter Savannah though?
Why did he call Unique_Carpenter Savannah though? Originally Posted by Gemma34
I wondered that too
That's just the lashing out at whatever that folks that are self destructing do when they are cornered.
That's the sad part of sadly amusing.
Why did he call Unique_Carpenter Savannah though? Originally Posted by Gemma34
Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Well so much for "Private" there for everyone to see. Imagine that.
It is against the forum guideline to post links to what are supposed "private" areas. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
There is no guideline or rule against posting links to private areas...
members that do not have access to those areas will just get a nice notice about not having access.
something like this...

Now what is against the guidelines is revealing any kind of content from those areas...
Lets say if someone accused you of something in a private area and then you revealed that in a public area...
Then that would be a violation of the guidelines.
One that could get you as little as a warning or as much as a 30-90 day ban... depending on the mood of the moderators.

Well so much for "Private" there for everyone to see. Imagine that. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
What are you taking about here???
I'm not sure what it is that you think everyone is seeing but this is what is seen by those without PA.

There once was a provider that posted a lot like you have been lately... especially after sipping on a few too many.

She sure was a silly girl.
Originally Posted by ElumEno
It is against the forum guideline to post links to what are supposed "private" areas. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Thats not exactly true fritz....if you remember you can quote something from private areas as long as it is in private tags.
But you hang in the lil buddy
members that do not have access to those areas will just get a nice notice about not having access.
something like this...

Now what is against the guidelines is revealing any kind of content from those areas...
Lets say if someone accused you of something in a private area and then you revealed that in a public area...
Then that would be a violation of the guidelines.
One that could get you as little as a warning or as much as a 30-90 day ban... depending on the mood of the moderators.

What are you taking about here???
I'm not sure what it is that you think everyone is seeing but this is what is seen by those without PA.

There once was a provider that posted a lot like you have been lately... especially after sipping on a few too many.

She sure was a silly girl. Originally Posted by ElumEno
I miss that pattern. I was sad to see it go.
Oh eunuch you so funny.

But not to worry according to our friend scorpio31, I have plenty to chose from Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Thats not exactly true fritz....if you remember you can quote something from private areas as long as it is in private tags.
But you hang in the lil buddy Originally Posted by BigDeal