Democrats Economic Theory Failure

It's economic impact is over inflated.

This pipeline is late to the party. Not even needed anymore.

In fact without the huge tax break to it's investors I doubt it would have been cried about. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you also get your "gourmet" meals at McDonalds or Popeyes?

Your nearsightedness is remarkable .....

for such a self-proclaimed all-knowing expert on EVERYTHING.
I ask again, why are you asking me you don't give a shit about my opinion anyway...Fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

In case you didn't notice, little eva, this is called the "Political Forum". It's a place to talk politics. Why don't you show everyone you have some coherent political views for the rest of us to "give a shit" about and you know how to defend them? Or would you rather hide behind your emoticons like a 3-year-old girl?
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Do you also get your "gourmet" meals at McDonalds or Popeyes?

Your nearsightedness is remarkable .....

for such a self-proclaimed all-knowing expert on EVERYTHING.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never said I was a all knowing expert on everything.

Btw you think Popeye's and McDonald s are gourmet meals?
In case you didn't notice, little eva, this is called the "Political Forum". It's a place to talk politics. Why don't you show everyone you have some coherent political views for the rest of us to "give a shit" about and you know how to defend them? Or would you rather hide behind your emoticons like a 3-year-old girl? Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO this forum is the fuck you forum you see that more here than anywhere. The neat thing about it is no one is obligated to answer to you here if they don;t wish to. So as far as my feelings on the pipeline, you are shit out of luck. And if I or anyone else wishes to use a a emoticon it is none of youe business.
Ok then, I've got an idea. Let's ask the mods to set up a real "Fuck You Forum" for little eva to post in, with a sub-forum where he can only say fuck you with emoticons. Sorta like setting up a sandbox for a 3-year-old to play in....

This is for you, no balls eva....
Ok then, I've got an idea. Let's ask the mods to set up a real "Fuck You Forum" for little eva to post in, with a sub-forum where he can only say fuck you with emoticons. Sorta like setting up a sandbox for a 3-year-old to play in....

This is for you, no balls eva.... Originally Posted by lustylad
You are obsessing about emoticons as much as chicken dick, are you his butt boy? You two faggots get hard on's when you see one. There are a couple for you queer fucks to share.
I never said I was a all knowing expert on everything. (shit man, we agree on something from time to time!!)

Btw you think Popeye's and McDonald s are gourmet meals? Originally Posted by WTF
I kind of miss Popeye's!!