Multiple Accounts

Since this is a VBulletin board, don't Mod's see all users IP Addresses?

That's probably the only real way to see duplicates and that's hard to follow when they're seeing only numbers.
Shit, there might just be an algorithm in the Eccie superhookputer that flags guys as assholes just based on the ratio of threads started for stupid shit versus total number of posts.
Yer' number is a little high there, partner. Originally Posted by zeejoe
There is that algorithm, and the gals use it frequently.
With the exception of the mods and a few others (you know who you are) is this - how do you say - flies attracted to dung?
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Hey genius, how do you propose they "detect" these accounts?

I could make 10 different handles and there would be absolutely no way for them, you or anyone to track them. So I guess what I really want to know is why do you find it necessary to write so many useless, idiotic and asinine posts? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
One reason some people make useless, idiotic, and asinine posts is because they are useless idiotic assholes. That may or may not fit this person in question. Far be it for me to say that he is because I don't know him well enough--I am just answering your question.

What I have noticed, however, is that when I have time to briefly ponder his posts I find some similarity to a former very verbose poster with the initials SL.
--educated, but often works to come across cruder and less educated
--a huge ego. Look at his post in the national forum saying "come look at my posts in KC"
--a vendetta to ridicule and belittle the local mods

Not again I am not saying he is SL. I have been told that is not allowed so I wouldnot do that ever if I knew he was. All I am saying is he seems to have studied SL's methods.

Sadly, a clever person can have multiple accounts that will never be detected. Nonetheless their ego and meanness will still show through.
JCM and Scorpio I know you can detect stupidity....are your detectors working overtime now? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Ahahahahaha
Admins and moderators can make fake accounts to show that they are imposing sites rules (not really), post a bunch of fake reviews to get people to pay for premium access and to post dumb shit. How fucking pathetic. It probably does more harm than good. Looks like in at least one SW board the activity has decreased and notable posters have vanished while fake multiple accounts remain posting.

What a mess....

Check Dallas alerts section for a fake alert by an Admin.
Admins and moderators can make fake accounts to show that they are imposing sites rules (not really), post a bunch of fake reviews to get people to pay for premium access and to post dumb shit. How fucking pathetic. It probably does more harm than good. Looks like in at least one SW board the activity has decreased and notable posters have vanished while fake multiple accounts remain posting.

What a mess....

Check Dallas alerts section for a fake alert by an Admin. Originally Posted by favela
...writes the guy with the month-old account whose 5 posts are all about multiple handles and false reviews.

You 'aint wrong about all that.... but in the context of what this 2-month dormant thread thread is about... fuck off anyhow.

[QUOTE=zeejoe;1058666619]...writes the guy with the month-old account whose 5 posts are all about multiple handles and false reviews.

You 'aint wrong about all that.... but in the context of what this 2-month dormant thread thread is about... fuck off anyhow.

[/QUOTE

Is the member now on staff now or is this just an extension on the general coed comments section