How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

The element of suspense is almost always erotic. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
ditto....the true art of eroticism is seduction...and you nailed it!!
Too much stuff going on. When is it going to get to the sex part?
You lost me at the fee code. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Look at her videos.... You will understand..... You cannot un see shit like that...

I did not read the whole thing, I saw blind fold and understood.
Buisness must be slow
Likely my chest would catch on fire...lol
However happy ending is super
Nice
That was nicely done L2P...nicely done indeed.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Thx IG!

Damn GS, sleeping on the job again..? Let me spell it out for you....ONE HUNDRED SIXTY KISSES

Too much stuff going on. When is it going to get to the sex part? Originally Posted by kirbykirby
Damn, you missed it. But it was at the end...RCG to finish off.
Look at her videos.... You will understand..... You cannot un see shit like that...

I did not read the whole thing, I saw blind fold and understood. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
One thing on this board is crystal clear. One johns brand of bourbon may not be another's as it is all a matter of taste. For that reason I have never commented
On a woman's appearance as there are a wide variety of tastes on this board
One no more correct than another.
With this in mind shut your mouth when it comes to this subject.
You not only insult the ladies but the fellow board members that
Find them attractive.

Warmest Regards

R Duke
Look at her videos.... You will understand..... You cannot un see shit like that...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
No need. I've seen her in person....a few times.

Get this......I've even been in public with her. OMG,....in PUBLIC!!!.....like at a bar and restaurant.

L'n4b......I was wondering what was your type....and I learned that you paid to fuck this one:

^^^^

Fuggin train wreck... Live and learn.
No need. I've seen her in person....a few times.

Get this......I've even been in public with her. OMG,....in PUBLIC!!!.....like at a bar and restaurant.

L'n4b......I was wondering what was your type....and I learned that you paid to fuck this one:

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GS,
Just curious why pull in and insult another provider just to go one for one
With a poster that it would not take a lot of effort to best ?
Buisness must be slow Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
she could always offer up some cake afterword. her op was TL/DR, but a lot of fucktards we're probably interested......cuz they'd fuck a rope if you held it steady
she could always offer up some cake afterword. her op was TL/DR, but a lot of fucktards we're probably interested......cuz they'd fuck a snake if you held it steady Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Helped your thought out.
Serving fried chicken during the session should be your number one priority.
RD... Just keep trying, you will get it one day. I have come to expect less from GS these days.
Helped your thought out. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
what I meant to say.....