What is it about Latina providers

But you just can't miss the point that some of the more talented providers here are Latinas Originally Posted by carkido45
Completely your opinion

Because I'm Latino and can speak Spanish I am more confident with latinas and I can make them feel at ease with me just through better communication. Originally Posted by carkido45
That is the key word. Latin girls don't intimidate you and you feel confident with them.
  • Trey
  • 10-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Well your question is kinda dumb. I mean wow a Hispanic likes Hispanics! Who would've ever thought that's just fucking amazing.
He's pimping his agency...You never admitted what your cut is. I would never hire Carkiddo PR, it sucks ass. Riddle me this:

Thai Monica
Diamone Jenet
Holly Of Houston
Tonia Touche

and sooo many more.......
But you just can't miss the point that some of the more talented providers here are Latinas PRS, Crystell, Toni, LatnRemedy, Esmeralda4fun, Laura Garza . Originally Posted by carkido45
i would add that there is no gene for passion, and deduce that there is no ethnicity or race or group that is predisposed to be more passionate than the other. It just depends on what is in your mind when you two are together. And yeah, anything that makes you connect to the gal helps make it more passionate.
I'm a dig this one out the vault and recycle it. Cause well CK you earned this one...
Attached Images File Type: jpg stupidity.jpg (94.5 KB, 405 views)
I was going to remain silent on this one...
What's the fun in that? I mean for the rest of us......

JaD
Riddle me this:

Thai Monica
Diamone Jenet
Holly Of Houston
Tonia Touche

and sooo many more....... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
What's the riddle?
But you just can't miss the point that some of the more talented providers here are Latinas
PRS, Crystell, Toni, LatnRemedy, Esmeralda4fun, Laura Garza .
But then we do live in a City full of Latinas ....goodness I love Houston Originally Posted by carkido45
Not saying those gals listed aren't talented but how do you know if you only see Latinas?

ijs
Nah BDS, even I wouldn't blow this thread. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Don't quote me Asshole...I DON'T LIKE YOU AND WILL NEVER LIKE YOU!
And don't ask why...I will blast what you have done and who you use to be!

What's the matter BDS all those prettier and younger latinas showing up hurting your business Originally Posted by carkido45
LMAO...it's the circle of life Bitch, of course there will be prettier and younger girls coming up that will steal my business...next time try harder on the insults!
CAUSE YOU FAILED WITH THAT ONE!
btw I live in Dallas...!
Nice to see ladies acting like ladies around here, for a moment I thought this was a male only thread...

Ms. BDS,

Have you ever heard of Ms. Nice Nasty?? Look her up, the two of you would probably get along quite well. No disrespect intended, so please don't misunderstand my intentions.
Race may or may not have anything to do with passion but it sure has much to do with skin tone. I like the brown skin of latinas - not white, not black, brown. Also, a high proportion of latinas have the body type I like - some curve around the hips - but not too much.
Don't quote me Asshole...I DON'T LIKE YOU AND WILL NEVER LIKE YOU!
And don't ask why...I will blast what you have done and who you use to be!

btw I live in Dallas...! Originally Posted by BDS
I admire your assertiveness. It's incredibly sexy. Too bad your in Dallas
Nice to see ladies acting like ladies around here, for a moment I thought this was a male only thread...

Ms. BDS,

Have you ever heard of Ms. Nice Nasty?? Look her up, the two of you would probably get along quite well. No disrespect intended, so please don't misunderstand my intentions. Originally Posted by Miranda Ramon
First you don't know me so...hush

Second I've never claimed to be a lady.

Third you don't know the history with either me and the two guys I was speaking of so until you do, you have no room to say shit! Carkiddo has took enuff gabs at me I can take a couple at him when I like! The other jerk, well if you knew his story you would think the same as me and a lot of people...that know him!

Edited to say thank u simp