the Captain & Tennille are Getting a Divorce!

I thought they were killed in a plane crash years ago.

Another urban legend bites the dust.

Who could forget this classic, rodent lust.
Another urban legend is that this song barley missed
getting picked as the opening song for Pulp Fiction.

I guess Love Couldn't Keep Them Together...
true story. when in high school one year i worked at the Indiana State Fair in the cattle barn. seriously. Captain & Tennile were appearing at tthe fair that year. me and a buddy were walking around outside of the cattle barn and Captain & Tennile and their entourage were there. they were trying to be incognito and all and i yelled out 'hey...it's Captain and Tennile'. man-o-man they freaked out.

that was the year elvis died too. i would sweep out a couple of the food tents every day and they would give me free food. i was eating a doughnut and scrambled egg when i heard elvis had died.

JPdM
true story. when in high school one year i worked at the Indiana State Fair in the cattle barn. seriously. Captain & Tennile were appearing at tthe fair that year. me and a buddy were walking around outside of the cattle barn and Captain & Tennile and their entourage were there. they were trying to be incognito and all and i yelled out 'hey...it's Captain and Tennile'. man-o-man they freaked out.

that was the year elvis died too. i would sweep out a couple of the food tents every day and they would give me free food. i was eating a doughnut and scrambled egg when i heard elvis had died.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
interesting story Juan... I'm guessing you didn't see their performance, since you didn't say.. BTW, if I recall accurately... Elvis gave his last concert in Indianapolis..
Elvis is dead??? Nooooooooo!!! I don't believe it.
it is with great sorrow that I bump my 5 year old thread, to report that the Captain has gone over the ship.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/enter...ead/index.html

may the sharks feed on his carcass, and keep the Muskrats from loving each other.

I kid.

but God Damn he made some bathwater music..
Captain RIP
Willis Alan Ramsey still performs. I saw him at the Majestic in Dallas. People have been trying to get him to release an album for years. he hated that Muskrat song but it probably made him a lot of money.
Forgive me Lord, but I always though Toni Tennille had some great dick sucking lips.
Forgive me Lord, but I always though Toni Tennille had some great dick sucking lips. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
she did.. problem is she is so tall, that when she gets to her knees, her mouth is at your chest.. and you can't do 69, because you're eating her, and her face is at your feet!

don't even try missionary.. she'll wrap her legs around you, and you'll think a God Damn Spider is strangling you.
she did.. problem is she is so tall, that when she gets to her knees, her mouth is at your chest.. and you can't do 69, because you're eating her, and her face is at your feet!

don't even try missionary.. she'll wrap her legs around you, and you'll think a God Damn Spider is strangling you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Long legs= more leverage. Tell her to grab her ankles and put your hands on the back of her knees and drill'fer oil! Take turns for 'oral'while horizontal on the bed. Err....just how tall is the lady?
Err....just how tall is the lady? Originally Posted by Bushjumper
5'11"..

I guess she had reservations about divorce.. I posted this 5 years ago, but according to this article, it was another 26 months before she actually filed..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hair-loss.html

I guess the façade (love will keep u together? yeah, right) was important? from the tone of the article, she should have split decades ago!
Heard she was with him when he passed.