The Mystic is torn apart

Trump will probably lose. Here are approval ratings for presidents running for re-election:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-1964-to-2012/

Here are Trump's:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Trump's polling like Ford, Carter, and George H.W. Bush. The winners, being LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama, all polled better during the entire four years and the first two years of their initial terms. Originally Posted by Tiny
Polls approval ratings pollsters CNN ALL THAT GARBAGE MEANS NOTHING.
That was proven where the man BIG T. Blew the competition away.
Attachment 810212 Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Kavanaugh is a known rapist. So he assaulted another woman that doesn't surprise me. You wont see the Snowflakes on the right crying until he goes after Cunt Face Melania. Cunt Face Melania is in extreme danger between the rapist Kavanaugh and Pussy Grabber himself. Hopefully the MeToo movement will step it up before Cunt Face Melania becomes a victim. Thanks for your public service dick
  • oeb11
  • 02-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Did you have a new showcase done?. Your new avatar looks just like you Originally Posted by themystic

That is a personal, disrespectful attack on a Lady who posts well!
Unacceptable -You owe her an apology!
Shame on You!
Did you have a new showcase done?. Your new avatar looks just like you Originally Posted by themystic
You need to back the fuck up right there. No need to speak to anyone like that. Let alone a lady!
I have contacted admin directly!

All this is fun and games. But your post goes way over the line.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 03:49 PM
You need to back the fuck up right there. No need to speak to anyone like that. Let alone a lady!

All this is fun and games. But your post goes way over the line. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Let us know how that works out for ya!

Let us know how that works out for ya!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Just ask WU.
Looking at the huge field of Dems all trying to out do each other, they will end up with the most extreme liberal since George McGovern. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
George was annoying, but he did have class and grace in defeat.

His "caucus" meetings were "intense" and tense!

It was enjoyable though to see those unrestrained breasts and the generosity shown by the ladies after the meetings. Must have been the tension needing to be released. Those were real LIBERALS.
Attachment 810212 Originally Posted by Dickey9090
She's got no yearbook to prove it!
That is a personal, disrespectful attack on a Lady who posts well!
Unacceptable -You owe her an apology!
Shame on You! Originally Posted by oeb11
I just responded to her personal attack on me. Are you her knight in shining armor oeb. The White Knight LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a lady who posts well LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She calls liberals Cunts and posts racial slurs in her "passive aggressive southern belle" bullshit. She's disrespected me so many times.If she cant take the heat maybe she should stay in the kitchen. She's just another snowflake crybaby. Shame on you oeb, you need to learn some manners. You and her both owe me an apology

All this is fun and games. But your post goes way over the line. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You seem to be threatening me WD. " back the fuck up" What's your problem. Are you suffering from Trump Rage syndrome? She can attack me but needs White Knights like you to carry her water. Get off your hilltop WD
Kavanaugh is a known rapist. So he assaulted another woman that doesn't surprise me. You wont see the Snowflakes on the right crying until he goes after Cunt Face Melania. Cunt Face Melania is in extreme danger between the rapist Kavanaugh and Pussy Grabber himself. Hopefully the MeToo movement will step it up before Cunt Face Melania becomes a victim. Thanks for your public service dick Originally Posted by themystic
You talk a lot of shit...you have no proof of anything...you just like to shoot your mouth off
You talk a lot of shit...you have no proof of anything...you just like to shoot your mouth off Originally Posted by bb1961
Kavanaugh is a rapist. Melania Cunt face needs to be Careful. I think Ill vote for a black. Is that ok with you bb? You've stated many times how you didn't like Obama becauce he was black
Kavanaugh is a rapist. Melania Cunt face needs to be Careful. I think Ill vote for a black. Is that ok with you bb? You've stated many times how you didn't like Obama becauce he was black Originally Posted by themystic
Please provide links to my posts in regards to that...just shooting your mouth off again!!
I didn't like OBUMMER because of his communist ideology and nothing else...skin color doesn't mean shit to me only the left like yourself cares about skin color
Would you would vote for Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson or how about Tim Scott...since you said you think you'll vote for a black...do tell TM...Hummmmmm
Please provide links to my posts in regards to that...just shooting your mouth off again!!
I didn't like OBUMMER because of his communist ideology and nothing else...skin color doesn't mean shit to me only the left like yourself cares about skin color
Would you would vote for Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson or how about Tim Scott...since you said you think you'll vote for a black...do tell TM...Hummmmmm Originally Posted by bb1961
All three you mentioned are considered Uncle Toms in the black community. Im thinking more like Oprah, Michelle Obama, etc