Stimulus package is coming $1200 to blow on hobby. LOL

You must pardon usa (ahem) soldier. This was supposed to be from sis chaps, but he forgot to log off his usa (ahem) soldier account. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Why are Red States so poor?
Woah! ...but you're not angry, right TBoneSteak?? LOL!

Also, the Orange Orangutan Drumpf signs Nancy Pelosi ONLY approved bills. That makes her 'Muricas boss! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
So your admitting that a few 100,000 people in California are who elects the leader of the country. Sounds like we should dump some tea in the harbor no taxation without representation.
I don't get angry soldier boy. I get annoyed at dumb asses but at the end of the day I feel sorry for them because I know that will never change and go their whole life being one. That's why I feel for you bro.
Why are Red States so poor? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Why are Blue States so gay.....
Why are Blue States so gay..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Like lighthearted and carefree gay or love to take it up the ass gay?
Like lighthearted and carefree gay or love to take it up the ass gay? Originally Posted by boardman
HAHA! You just described Republican AM radio host Michael Barry to a T! Haha! #TrueStory
HAHA! You just described Republican AM radio host Michael Barry to a T! Haha! #TrueStory Originally Posted by USAsoldier

No, he was describing don lemon and anderson cooper as being gay as fuck.
No, he was describing don lemon and anderson cooper as being gay as fuck. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah but everyone knows that. Ole' boy Republican AM radio host Michael Barry is in the closet. Everyone knows that as well. LOL!!! #MoreFacts
That's what I hear soldier boy but what makes you think it's a FACT?
I'm guessing you have carnal knowledge for it to be a fact? or something you heard on the news.
I personally don't care if he's gay or not.....just like I don't care if you are.
That's what I hear soldier boy but what makes you think it's a FACT?
I'm guessing you have carnal knowledge for it to be a fact? or something you heard on the news.
I personally don't care if he's gay or not.....just like I don't care if you are. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Thanks for being open minded and willing to try new things TBoneSteak.
^^^^ Didn’t Trump order you and the rest of the reservists to go help with the infected?....Chop Chop.....get moving son.....
^^^^ Didn’t Trump order you and the rest of the reservists to go help with the infected?....Chop Chop.....get moving son..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'm not a Reservist, I'm a Army National Guardsman HOOAH! And yes, I'm being sent the week after next.

#Military
#ModTies
#TrumpVirus-19
#Biden2020ForSureTheNewPrezUSA
I'm not a Reservist, I'm a Army National Guardsman Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Reservist, Guard, Boy Scout, Girl Scout....whatever.....just don’t let “your” Commander In Chief down.....
I'm not a Reservist, I'm a Army National Guardsman HOOAH! And yes, I'm being sent the week after next.

#Military
#ModTies
#TrumpVirus-19
#Biden2020ForSureTheNewPrezUSA Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Be sure and log in to one of your other user names and brag about how proud you are to know usasoldier and how brave he is to serve his country in this time of need.
Be sure and log in to one of your other user names and brag about how proud you are to know usasoldier and how brave he is to serve his country in this time of need. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Mr. John, angry geriatric sir, my other user name is #MODTIES, you feel me?