Update on Hotlips

....lol
Gottagetit... I"m out!
Awaiting my prescription funding.
Or Hotlips to pass me some of hers, when she wakes up.
Nina always remember when you fuck with the bull you get the horns
Ok.. remind Hotlips when she returns.
That is what this is about... Hotlips feeling better.
I hope my emails helped, while she was away.
I hope my emails helped, while she was away. Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Actually Nina, your private emails are even stranger than your public postings. You sent 3 babbling emails in as many days. Really? Please do not email me again. I'm trying to heal, not get migraines trying to decipher your ramblings.

Thanks again everybody else.

Meg
Hotlips, I am so happy you are doing better! I know you will be 100 percent soon, did you want Nina to bring over a casserole??...lol
Actually Nina, your private emails are even stranger than your public postings. You sent 3 babbling emails in as many days. Really? Please do not email me again. I'm trying to heal, not get migraines trying to decipher your ramblings. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Oh, glad you woke up to acknowledge my kindness...

(Even if that was your way of doing it.)

Next time you leave a message on the board requesting others to help you make it through your hospital stay.
I will not bother you.
Get well and I hope you become worth as much as me.
*Inside out my heart is platinum*
Oh, glad you woke up to acknowledge my kindness...

(Even if that was your way of doing it.)

Next time you leave a message on the board requesting others to help you make it through your hospital stay.

I will not bother you.
Get well and I hope you become worth as much as me.
*Inside out my heart is platinum*
Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Nina, I luv u!!! When you are on your meds that is, lol, jk.
Meg glad that your surgery went well, have a
speedy recovery.
I say after Meg is fully recovered she and Nina have a wrestling match and to the winner go the spoils....WHICH WOULD BE ME!!!!!! Go Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Meg remember The Steelers such and so do you. Only you suck good and the Steelers just plain such.

Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice!!!
Actually Nina, your private emails are even stranger than your public postings. You sent 3 babbling emails in as many days. Really? Please do not email me again. I'm trying to heal, not get migraines trying to decipher your ramblings.

Thanks again everybody else.

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Do we have a top comments section? (the Terrible Towel)
I say after Meg is fully recovered she and Nina have a wrestling match and to the winner go the spoils....WHICH WOULD BE ME!!!!!! Go Meg!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

But Meg remember The Steelers such and so do you. Only you suck good and the Steelers just plain such.

Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice!!!
Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
As far as me wrestling with Hotlips, when she, if she recovers. Is not an option...
I get paid to wrestle and I wrestle with men NOT women, sorry.
Oh, and I'm a promotional wrestler...
(meaning I am what men fantasize about, so I do it for the look of it) other than me playing with the gentlemen.
And if I was to wrestle with a female it would be with someone I found to be compassionate.
I believe in energy exchange(so I'm touch sensitive) and like sweet positive people.
Keeps me peaceful
So bigbobftworth you will have to find another unliked provider to wrestle with your friend when she, if she recover.
I'm sorry we will not be speaking ever.
I am not sorry we will ever be speaking, one less thing to worry about, now back to our thread,
I am not sorry we will ever be speaking, one less thing to worry about, now back to our thread, Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
Sweetheart I was not talking to you but fine. (I'm never rude to clients.)
Ms. Hotlips requested that.
Thanks again, you all are a good team.
Lets stay on track! This is about the recovery of a very nice Lady. Play nice and we can keep this open.