What's up with responding to every Request and ISO?

Well maybe if we had one of those "Short Notice" threads they probably wouldn't post in ISO so much. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Ich sehe, dass heute abend jemand witze hat
*I see someone has a sense of humor tonight*
Well maybe if we had one of those "Short Notice" threads they probably wouldn't post in ISO so much. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Yeah, that prob would require more work on the site... but from what I can see every time I log on its another click! Lots of issues. No progress on the tech side.
That’s what I tell the guys complaining via PM...just treat it like the SNATCH we can’t have.
Yes! Houston needs a short notice thread. SA has one and it works like a charm.
This is Houston....we can't have nice things. Hadn't you heard?

It's statutorily prohibited.

No SNATCH. No SOCIALS. NADA ZILCH ZERO.
I always wonder why guys are reading other guys’ ISO posts. Originally Posted by B Three
Because we may be looking for the same thing, and want to see what providers respond
It seems like he came to co-ed with a attack "without naming names" on a lady. Using the "iso" as a opening line. (Her reviews/calling her names ect.) Not cool. Originally Posted by TexasJess
That was not my intention at all. I am just curious if anyone else noticed it as well.
That was not my intention at all. I am just curious if anyone else noticed it as well. Originally Posted by ballsdeep
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. But, in any case you appeared to have been focusing on 1 lady & her reviews because you mentioned them/her.

Good luck on your hobby hunts,
Jess
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. But, in any case you appeared to have been focusing on 1 lady & her reviews because you mentioned them/her.

Good luck on your hobby hunts,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
Does it really matter if he is calling out 1 lady? What do you have invested in this that it bothers you so much?
When I was single and went out for an evening, looking for a civilian encounter, I'd hit up on every chick in the place that didn't have a man hanging on her. I usually got lucky, if there were a few chicks in the place.
My moto was "If you hit up on 1000 chicks, at least 1 would say yes".

So, some guys do the same thing in the civilian world. It works.

Most of the higher quality providers usually hit me up on PM. But I have only did very few last minute ISO's.
Does it really matter if he is calling out 1 lady? What do you have invested in this that it bothers you so much? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
++1
Does it really matter if he is calling out 1 lady? What do you have invested in this that it bothers you so much? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I wasn't even speaking to you sir. I believe I addressed the OP. I also believe I clearly & politely expressed my thoughts on his post. So, there is your answer. If he doesn't want a variety of opinions on a thread. He doesn't have to post in a open forum. There are mens areas for complaints. (like men on eccie are quick to remind us ladies when we "Notice things" ) Or he & you could follow CK suggestion, use the ignore button. LOL

ISO:
Looking for a lady to fulfill a life long dream of fucking on the 50yd line or home plate. From the free-throw line is so plebeian. No BBW or AA's. Hit me up. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Hot and Ready...

LMAO
I wasn't even speaking to you sir. I believe I addressed the OP. I also believe I clearly & politely expressed my thoughts on his post. So, there is your answer. If he doesn't want a variety of opinions on a thread. He doesn't have to post in a open forum. There are mens areas for complaints. (like men on eccie are quick to remind us ladies when we "Notice things" ) Or he & you could follow CK suggestion, use the ignore button. LOL

Originally Posted by TexasJess
Its funny to me how you regard yourself so highly in this co ed forum. Doesnt matter who you are "speaking to". You comment on a public forum and you are opening yourself to others opinions. Ive seen many like you over the years in this co ed forum. Just figured I would why this is such an issue for you when obviously the OP wasnt speaking about you at all. Troll on
Its funny to me how you regard yourself so highly in this co ed forum. Doesnt matter who you are "speaking to". You comment on a public forum and you are opening yourself to others opinions. Ive seen many like you over the years in this co ed forum. Just figured I would why this is such an issue for you when obviously the OP wasnt speaking about you at all. Troll on Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I regard myself as a lady with a opinion just like you men do. Like I said, I wasn't speaking to you. I also have seen many men like you through the years also... The trolls always the first to call others trolls. Like I said, that ignore button may do you justice sir or further your complaints in the men's area. Im sure the OP appreciates your White Knighting for him.

Have a good one !