Are men victims?

Oh Malwoody! I KNEW IT!!! LMAO

Destiny, DO IT!!! I will admit, there is nothing finer on my feet than Italian shoes.. OH MY GEAWD seriously, you put those shoes on and you'll never want to take them off.. LOL

WELL worth the $$.. OF course, I'm fixing to go on a sabattical where shoes are not required and I have an asston! LOL

Sorry to digress from the op's message..

xo
J
It happened at a very young age...sigh..

There it is, I have finally come clean.. Originally Posted by malwoody
lol
I only get slutted up on fridays & saturdays. Originally Posted by Gemma34
well now that's unfortunate... some of us can handle stimulation What a waste of a good slut :P

Think about how men's brains are built to work in caveman society. They aren't designed for this modern world at all. It is easy to exploit the known weakness that men have when it comes to sexual arousal. Men are designed to be attracted to women that don't shave their legs, don't dye their hair, don't don't use deodorant, don't wear any make-up, don't have bras, don't wear high heels, don't bath regularly, don't brush their teeth, don't have straight teeth, etc.

For thousands of years men grew up in small villages where there were just a few women to choose from, and they rarely showed skin.

Now we have women everywhere and they're all slutted up 24/7. It just overloads a brain that was never designed for this much stimulus.

Men either chose to support a woman her entire life through marriage or spend large sums of money on professionals. Or both.

In that sense men are exploited by women, and therefore victims. Originally Posted by Longermonger
Isn't that the mentality or logic used by the men in places like Afghanistan when they rape a girl? She wasn't covered up and aroused me too much, it was her fault that she was raped.
Damn it malwoody I told you to never tell that secret of how I pimped you out!!! Lol but I in no way believe a man is a victim being a customer in the hobby.. Some girls will rip you off if you don't do your reasearch but let's face it us providers can get ripped off too.
I suppose when we all start out in hobbyland...we make the typical rookie mistakes. But I would classify that as taking our lumps...and in most cases, but not all, we then learn how this thing works.

Sure there are some ladies that can be problems...but if a guy has been doing this for a while, does his research, looks for red flags, uses a site like this, learns to let the big head think and lets the little head just do the enjoying ...he will either "get it" or not.

If the term victim is use....for those of us that "get it", we only become victims of our own stupidity. For those guys that don't "get it" welll.......

" Now let me get this straight...ya put a lime in the coconut and stir it all up, put a lime in the coconut and call someone in the morning...say Doctor!!!!"
Would cash and dash qualify men as a victim?
biggen..IMO,.I would say with the right research, some experience spidey senses, plus using some common sense logic from the big head at the actual time of the visit...in most cases I would go with....

The guy is a sucker....the gal is a bitch

And I really mean no disrespect to anyone...but this isn't exactly high level war games we are playing. Not to say the rookies perhaps need to take their lumps.
Women can be cash and dashed too... I had I guy try to run off with my purse before but I don't consider myself a victim because I'm a willing participant in my job and I love what I do.. Sometimes shit just happens
Women can be cash and dashed too... I had I guy try to run off with my purse before but I don't consider myself a victim because I'm a willing participant in my job and I love what I do.. Sometimes shit just happens Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
well said Bailey!
I dont believe that the victims being described are the victims Monger is talking about. I believe what he is saying is because of mans perceived weakness for sex, are women who provide it for a fee taking advantage of men because men cant help themselves due to the way men are wired. Sort of like how you would make a guy who is lost in the desert a victim if you sold him water. Maybe I am wrong, if so feel free to correct me LM.
DD, I would suggest the women are just using Marketing 101. Just like a beer commercial in a football
game uses scantily dress cheerleaders in their commercial. Doesn't make us a victim...it just gets our attention.

Of course, with me, I definitely notice the commercial...I just can't tell ya, what brand of beer the commercial was for.

Time for some more green tea!!!
Men are no victims. Have money and we are still banging chicks well into late 50's. Dry as a desert on the other end. Rule 1- don't sweat the small shit. Rule 2-it's all small shit.
Damm...so we play just until we get to our late 50's????

I would like to think that I would just be entering my 5th childhood, by time I hit late 50's. If late '50's is the
stopping point...then I will be definitely be filling out my "victim papers" at that point!!!
..... women who provide it for a fee taking advantage of men.... Originally Posted by dirty dog

Is there any such thing as a woman who doesn't provide it for a fee--of some sort--or is that too cynical? I dunno. I guess I'll ask Hugh Hefner's wife. (That must be at least his 8th and a half child hood by now.)
We should all be so lucky as to play on that ball diamond--girls and guys.