Providers who provide in the Early AM

Something tells me that Subcilla and Max Rax are True Blood fans..............just like me! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I love True Blood.. great show
I love True Blood.. great show Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Me too Daphne. Every Sunday Im excited about every new episode,I missed it at 8 so im gonna catch the 10:30. Im not a big Twilight fan or those teenybopper vampire shows but I love True Blood!! Hands down its the sexiest show on TV. Sorry to hijack
Me too Daphne. Every Sunday Im excited about every new episode,I missed it at 8 so im gonna catch the 10:30. Im not a big Twilight fan or those teenybopper vampire shows but I love True Blood!! Hands down its the sexiest show on TV. Sorry to hijack Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
So if I told you to bite me...
Id wonder why you asked because im a not a vampire,lol! Or I'd figure you like a little kink and then i'd say hell yeah because I do too. Of course there is the Bill and Sookie roleplay could be fun
Id wonder why you asked because im a not a vampire,lol! Or I'd figure you like a little kink and then i'd say hell yeah because I do too. Of course there is the Bill and Sookie roleplay could be fun Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
It wasn't a serious question... I just like talking about your lips on any of my body parts...
Damn...I wish I would have known that last night. I went to an SC with a buddy of mine. I only sat there and drank all night. I tipped this one lady about $4.00 but that was it.

I was hoping I could find some PIE last night after that!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
You should know this about me remember when we went to the SC not sure what time i left but I didn't get home till like 5 in the morning, we need to do that again soon btw
Something tells me that Subcilla and Max Rax are True Blood fans..............just like me! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ha ha you know me to well
It's good to know there's some top notchers who enjoy post midnight sessions. I work at night and usually stay on the same schedule on my off nights so scheduling playtimes can be a little sketchy.
i prefer late hrs don't even call me before noon unless its set up before, ... Originally Posted by Max Rax
Max, I apologize for awakening you in prior calls. You are too genteel a lady to chide me. I shall let you sleep in from now on.
Early/Late sex has always worked for me! Not to mention there isnt any traffic for the outcalls. I enjoy being the only one on the freeway!
I used to only work at night. For those who remember. Wow! That was crazy sleep during the day work at night. I was new to this and thought thats how it worked. Just to think I'd be out there by myself doing outcalls all over houston. Scarey!!!!
Early as 6am, Busty you described Brooke Wild
I love True Blood.. great show Originally Posted by luxury daphne
When does this show come on and which channel??
When does this show come on and which channel?? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
AT&T Uverse channel 69..the URGA channel Don't get "sucked" into this show...go for Sons of Anarchy and Justified when they come back on FX!!