Encounter: Assaulted at Health Foot Massage Cleburne

I digress ...
Now from the title, i didnt expect that kind of "ass"ault . I am glad
Now from the title, i didnt expect that kind of "ass"ault . I am glad Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
I appreciate that, and don't think that fact was lost on me. Maybe she saw it in a movie, maybe it was with another client or lover, or whatever. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to getting your freak on. But it of the blue no warning, no warmup, no nothing...that's a bridge too far for me.

But I digress. Based on this review, I'm guessing she's pegged half a dozen already today, and no doubt her rate has doubled.

Lessons learned I guess.
Peter Griffin: Guys, I went to Dr. Hartman yesterday and...he did things to my fanny!

Cleveland Brown: Peter, It's okay.

Peter Griffin: It's not okay! You don't know what it's like!

Cleveland Brown: You're wrong. I too have felt the cold finger of injustice on my insidey parts!.

Peter Griffin: He...he did it to you, too

How much was the Tip for colonoscopy?
Peter Griffin: Guys, I went to Dr. Hartman yesterday and...he did things to my fanny!

Cleveland Brown: Peter, It's okay.

Peter Griffin: It's not okay! You don't know what it's like!

Cleveland Brown: You're wrong. I too have felt the cold finger of injustice on my insidey parts!.

Peter Griffin: He...he did it to you, too

Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
:laughin g1:

Awesome...love it!
How much was the Tip for colonoscopy? Originally Posted by veloztec
Zero...would you?
How much was the Tip for colonoscopy? Originally Posted by veloztec
Pretty standard for diagnosis...but fully refundable if not satisfied.
  • kpop8
  • 07-10-2024, 01:30 PM
dam i wish that was me
LOL
Cleburne, all the sudden, the busiest little town in Texas. Ha
Colonoscopy is painless. You are under anesthesia. Prostate exam on the other hand is painful. The physician only uses gloves and lube. That's it. My last prostate exam my wife was with me in the exam room. The physician was male. After the ordeal, I saw my wife smiling.bShe had a cheap thrill at my expense. That was fucked up.
"David, don't get an erection. This is just a prostate exam."
"But doctor, my name is not David, I am Philip."
"I know. I am David."