Stripper Slides

Whenever guys and gals start going bareback for sexual activities emotions tend to get involved and people tend to think they're special. Originally Posted by Whispers

Very true. ,And you can actually get a fan club without even trying..... Illuminate (RIP), Mike Vronsuckdick & GFEJunkie
(staff edit fixed tagging; ztonk)
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Strange. ..... my post must not have been clear...... I was referring to our missing and his love

They were two of the stars of a stripper slide show not long ago.
Strange. ..... my post must not have been clear...... I was referring to our missing and his love

They were two of the stars of a stripper slide show not long ago. Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispy's/Cat in the Hat favorite topic "BAREBACK". Now I understand why you lead that Yahoo Group!

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers

Whenever guys and gals start going bareback for sexual activities emotions tend to get involved and people tend to think they're special. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep, this is fun. Gonna miss it.
Whispy's/Cat in the Hat favorite topic "BAREBACK". Now I understand why you lead that Yahoo Group! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Seriously, who cares who barebacks? I don't, so I know I'm good. Just curious, what's the difference between bbbj and bbfs? I won't partake in bbfs, but I will bbbj. Is that really safer or are we kidding ourselves?
JS
Seriously, who cares who barebacks? I don't, so I know I'm good. Just curious, what's the difference between bbbj and bbfs? I won't partake in bbfs, but I will bbbj. Is that really safer or are we kidding ourselves?
JS Originally Posted by Deznuttz
According to WebMD, several STDs, including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV and viral hepatitis can be passed through oral sex. The risk is minimal but it is still a risk.
JS Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Nothing is safe, look both ways when you cross the street or cap metro will run you down, life is short enjoy while you can.

IB
Nothing is safe, look both ways when you cross the street or cap metro will run you down, life is short enjoy while you can.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Great advise until you get that call from the clinic stating "You will need to come in so we can discuss your test results in person."
Great advise until you get that call from the clinic stating "You will need to come in so we can discuss your test results in person." Originally Posted by Windinhishair
If after getting run over by cap metro bus you need to come into the clinic to discuss your condition, you need a new clinic.

IB
In reference to the OPs original question, a raw stripper slide before, during and after ejaculation is not high risk but that's assuming she doesn't have genital herpes or warts. I think one reason some of the ladies do not like stripper slide isn't for this low risk activity but that some guys would "accidently" slip it in raw dog and claim, "Ooops!"
According to WebMD, several STDs, including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV and viral hepatitis can be passed through oral sex. The risk is minimal but it is still a risk. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
You also stand a chance of getting killed by a condom truck with a drunk driver on your way to an in call. Yes the chances are slim but it could happen!
My question originated from a review where the reviewer

I'm not sure how much different that is in nature of risk than a Stripper Slide and was interested in other's opinions. I probably phrased the questions wrong.

Personally I would never see either lady or any other lady the guy saw as a result. There are simply too many choices available to expose myself to any additional risk that can be avoided.
Same risk during stripper slide. Risk stays same for the guy no matter if if nuts or not. Risk increases for the woman...fluid transfer into her and possible pregancy.

But really should be common sense. The mongers risk can't go up... he wasn't inside and that juice has already left the barn.
Correction: "Some guys" should read "the vast majority of hobby guys."

In reference to the OPs original question, a raw stripper slide before, during and after ejaculation is not high risk but that's assuming she doesn't have genital herpes or warts. I think one reason some of the ladies do not like stripper slide isn't for this low risk activity but that some guys would "accidently" slip it in raw dog and claim, "Ooops!" Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke