Dreams About Providers/Clients

My opinion, as a hobbyist, if you find yourself dreaming about providers, you're doing something wrong!
Besides the occasional thoughts of wondering what so & so would be like ...
I find myself explicitly daydreaming about a certain Hobbyist. One that I want to be ravished by ...

Hopefully I will have some sweet wet dreams soon
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 01:05 PM
My opinion, as a hobbyist, if you find yourself dreaming about providers, you're doing something wrong! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Not sure if day dream counts but sometimes when my dick is hard, I think about head or pussy I've gotten, for some reason once I cum I don't think about it anymore.
If they're dreaming about me they should just let me know so we can make it a reality.
Yep, and then I would email her quickly what it was before I forgot. The best part was "get ur ass over here and do it!"
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 06:18 PM
We men are thinking about fucking, they're thinking about $$$$ first, fucking is the bonus.
Yes, All The Time
I had some pretty racey dreams about a hobby fuck buddy last night....kinda sucks cuz he's outta the game now
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 08:08 PM
I had some pretty racey dreams about a hobby fuck buddy last night....kinda sucks cuz he's outta the game now Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'm still here baby
Actual dreams? Not that I can recall. Daydreams? Sure! A bunch of reminiscing for me. One of the best parts about hobbying (especially if you have pictures or videos, with her permission of course.)

Providers dreaming about me? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right. Because most chicks dream about average build, mid-40's, white guys with a, let's just say, not a big dick.

If any providers do dream about me, it's when my wallet opens. They may get wet over that, but that's about it, I'm guessing. Originally Posted by albundy
You must have a very sexy wallet....
Oh yes I have dreams in living color !!!!!!
Below is a copy of a E-mail I sent to my
ATF recently:

You were in my dreams last night. Like I have said before you are
my addiction. I dreamed about caressing and playing with your
nipples!!! Can hardly wait till I go to bed tonight. (Ha! Ha!)
ATF recently:

nipples!!! Can hardly wait till I go to bed tonight. (Ha! Ha!) Originally Posted by Redsan
And you're bragging?
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2016, 08:32 AM
ATF recently:

nipples!!! Can hardly wait till I go to bed tonight. (Ha! Ha!) Originally Posted by Redsan
Get some help dude
  • anita
  • 03-10-2016, 08:45 AM
Lol. If the fantasy becomes blurry and feelings are getting mixed up, it's time to stop seeing that person... Or see her/him less and less for your own good.
ATF recently: