Why do new providers ... quit so early ?

I think for some they get into it to solve a much needed cash shortage and when they reach their goal they split. They may keep a few UTR clients for extra cash.
Others find SD's. Sometimes long term, sometimes short term which is why they pop-up every few months then gone again.
Others just can't handle the hobby. They think "Hey I get to have sex & make lots of money" they don't take into account the physical and mainly IMO the emotional aspects of the hobby and can't handle it, or just decide it is not for them. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
Very well said! I also believe that some are because of them having management as well.
I swear to that synthetic construct gullible people believe in god that I though there couldn't possibly be any question that made me doubt that humans despite how generally moronic they are the pinnacle of current evolution.

I refuse to believe that Antichrist666 cannot grasp the simplest of concept of the rookie hooker success to failure rate. Either that or he is testing his trolling skills which I must say you just trumped anything I've read in the last four (4) to five (5) years.

There are dead whores spinning in the sarcophagus of their uterus from those asinine words you have just spewed on to the interwebs.
Houston's jerks run them off that's why. Originally Posted by wreckshop
+100000000
I swear to that synthetic construct gullible people believe in god that I though there couldn't possibly be any question that made me doubt that humans despite how generally moronic they are the pinnacle of current evolution.

I refuse to believe that Antichrist666 cannot grasp the simplest of concept of the rookie hooker success to failure rate. Either that or he is testing his trolling skills which I must say you just trumped anything I've read in the last four (4) to five (5) years.

There are dead whores spinning in the sarcophagus of their uterus from those asinine words you have just spewed on to the interwebs. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Well any answer you can come up with probably applies to at least one or more of them.
Isn't the ICKY like a video game where every new chick is issued nine lives? Getting through the Houston Welcome Wagon is like starting on hard mode. Becoming a verified provider who is one with their taint is like winning the ICKY...not for the faint of heart...
I have no idea. Hell i havent went anywhere. Regardless if there are assholes in houston or not. Not too many for me to miss getting my green.
I have no idea. Hell i havent went anywhere. Regardless if there are assholes in houston or not. Not too many for me to miss getting my green. Originally Posted by Kammye
Amen +1
Having sex with fat, ugly fucktards who smell bad ain't easy.
They think "Hey I get to have sex & make lots of money" they don't take into account the physical and mainly IMO the emotional aspects of the hobby and can't handle it, or just decide it is not for them. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
That's a very good reply.

Along with that, I would also consider two things.

One is that they go in with all sorts of expectations of making big bucks ($250-300 an hour) and they don't think the whole thing through. The being of some sort of superstar that gets all sorts of male attention is also in the equation.

The other is the safety aspect, including health and physical safety. It can't be easy for some girl (18-23) to just meet some guy at Mr. Patels who she's never even seen before, yet her job dictates that she has to be immediately intimate in a sexual manner with him. It also can't be easy that almost any guy she meets could turn on her, rape her or worse, and he overwhelms her with his size/strength.
Yeah, I had to read the OP again because I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking naive....

• TheDr
  • 09-02-2014, 08:58 PM
I have been observing that some of the new providers will appear in our Welcome Wagon and 1 week later and sometimes sooner ... they are either gone (account disabled) or hobbyists are unable to reach them, or I hear hobbyists complaining that they won't answer their emails anymore (missing in action), or they just simply have bad TCB skills and don't care anymore, or NCNS the hobbyist for no reason.

I don't understand why a beautiful new provider who has the potential to earn possibly six figures per year within the hobby and become a hobby celebrity and favorite of many ... will suddenly decide to either quit, ignore the hobbyists, or just go missing in action, NCNS the hobbyist, and burn her own hobby bridges down ? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Ain't shyte easy about this AC! I obviously can't speak from the provider's point of view but being hot and setting a proper price point is the easy part. From what I've learned thru various sources, this life can take a toll both physically and emotionally. As is the case with most things that pay well, it's hard work! Most millennials don't want to pay that price (not all, but most).

This shyte is hard! Or so I've heard...
Really? Got any names in particular, or is this just a generalization that has nothing to do with the board? Originally Posted by Wakeup
We have some jerks and it's been mentioned before that they are the cause for running some women off.

I don't have any names in particular this is based on random heresey and statements made by providers and hobbyists.

They just say that we have some jerks. That's all.

Any more questions?
  • bbkid
  • 09-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Most of the really good ones (very few, I must say) fall in love with Mr. Kidd and quit providing.
Because they fall in love??

With me.