These bitches are ruining my reputation! I want it to stop-NOW

Well hellooooo, lol!
Is this a joke?
this, and a few other similar posts, read like advertisements, krissy. maybe you can start your own ad/thread so you aren't given points for being off-topic.

so to the OP, what was exactly the point of this, if not advertising?
this, and a few other similar posts, read like advertisements, krissy. maybe you can start your own ad/thread so you aren't given points for being off-topic.

so to the OP, what was exactly the point of this, if not advertising? Originally Posted by John_TX

This thread is an attempt to bring me amusement while I wrap up my week. It is NOT in any way to bring in business as I am not even available until next month. Thank you for participating.

Now, lets steer this back on topic!
+1
Roxanne! You are sooo sexy! When shall we swap massages????
MMMMMM I do have a bday coming up, ahehehee anytime babe with those sexy ass eyes of yours!
Aha! A sensual massage for you coming right up! A birthday special as mine is coming up too!
Wooohoooo sensual massage swaps, I like
She bought these massage implements the other day and when I saw them laying in the room I got a little weirded out. Taylor always makes me a little nervous...especially when I am bent over and not paying attention but anyway... I asked what in the hell these implements were for and Natalie instructed me to lay down. I was a little nervous about this too but she starting using these strange items on me and they felt amazing on my back and body! Ummm sorry I am rambling. Back on topic. Roxy's Bday...yea that's where we were. What do you want love? New toys, a sex slave, a massage? I know....spankings. You are the one that needs spankings!
I get a voyeuristic feel just reading this thread. Great job ladies. Some funny stuff
Oh yes Brit please spank me and use toys, I love toys
Don't worry Ladies, there's enough Sausage in my pants to feed All of the hungry. ;-)
I'm hungry did someone say sausage? lol
Hey Taylor just wanted to let ya know Natalie has so far tried to knock me out, push me over in the shower and break my bits and pieces.... ask her the dom name I came up with for her lol