New Orleans : Male Waxing

I like it groomed, but not bare in that vicinity. I took a pass just above Little Jim and the twins and it looked like I used a razor. Had no choice but to keep going.
Looked ridiculous. But it’s groomed right now. So all good. Wish I had a chick around here to actually see it though. Originally Posted by albundy
get a pro to do it right the first time. lol.
get a pro to do it right the first time. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The only “Pro” that is seeing my small dick is a different kind of pro.
Ya but any HE at these waxing joints? Ive seen a few on xhamster lol. Its hotter when they pretend as if they aren't doing anything to make lil jimmy happy but then a "accidental" explosion occurs. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
confirming the affirmative on this one.

Last time I got waxed her (she remembered my previous appt) and was a lot more playfully chatty during our session. I had a session with one of my favorite providers that evening which is why i wanted to make sure i was hairless. The waxing was going well and I was excited as ever so much so that she had to keep wiping me down from overflowing

I coyly ask if she does massage as well. She excitedly confirms. Once we're all done she asks if there is anything else I need or am I good to go? I ask for more lotion to be rubbed in to my lingam because skin therapy and all

She happily obliges and tugs away........

passing along some praise for Restorative Bodyworks Uptown
https://restore-body.com/male-waxing-services

If you regularly shave, trim, nair the under carriage, the waxing service here is pretty good and relatively painless. $125 and have the back,crack & sack smooth as a baby's ass. Helpful when sharing your gift with dignified ladies.

Hygiene is so important Originally Posted by FatCity
Careful, just got a warning in Texas for inquiring about certain things. I had no idea it changed that much! I knew no ads, but I said nothing sexual, no acronym, no price.

What a boner killer 😲
Little Asian hottie told me to use coconut oil after a shave with fresh razor. Gotta admit, it helps.
Careful, just got a warning in Texas for inquiring about certain things. Originally Posted by Captain Crunch
that leaves us with no alternative but to kick things off MANUALLY until they are compelled to play along, right?
okay, fine, you can't legally offer me a HJ.......but YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM WHACKING OFF IN FRONT OF YOU

right? AMP attorneys chime in now